As previously mentioned, the 9th annual First Flush FesTEAval, one of the Lowcountry’s most popular events, will be held this Sunday. The concert's headliner is country superstar Sheryl Crow.
Here's a look at this year's schedule:
- 12:45 - 1:30: Haley Mae Campbell
- 1:45 - 2:30: Dead 27’s
- 2:45 - 3:30: The Tarlatans
- 3:45 - 4:30: Dangermuffin
- 4:45 - 5:30: Tyler Boone Band
- 5:45 - 6:30: Ben Fagan and the Holy City Hooligans
- 6:45 - 7:30: Sol Driven Train
- 7:45 - 8:30: Stop Light Observations
- 9 - 11: Sheryl Crow
- 12:30 - 2: Freeway Music Showcase
- 2:15 - 3: Lauren Hall
- 3:15 - 4: Jordan Igoe Trio
- 4:15 - 5: Samee Cannon
- 5:15 - 5: Matt Mackelcan
- 6:15 - 7: Gaslight Street
- 7:15 - 8: Live Bait
- 8:15 - 9: Angie Aparo
Some more good news - parking has been expanded! There will be new parking across from the festival grounds, on the other side of Maybank Highway. A shuttle service will be running from this lot and dropping attendees off in front of the entry gate.
The festival has teamed up with Uber to ensure everyone has a safe, reliable ride. Download the Uber app and sign up with promo code CHRISTIANS189 or sign up online for your first ride free (up to $20).
More information can be found on the festival map below and on the official website:
The First Flush Festival is a family friendly day celebrating the season’s first harvest (or “flush”) of the tea leaves. This year’s event will include live music, local vendors, a kids area, expanded parking, food trucks, drinks, and more. Gates open at noon.
Tickets are already on sale and include three different options. Click here to purchase.