Chef Forrest Parker has created a Polynesian-inspired menu that will include four courses paired with accompanying tropical cocktails. The event also includes passed hors d’oeuvres on our patio (weather permitting).
The menu is as follows:
Pu Pu Platter
- Teriyaki Shrimp Rumaki
- Crab & Shrimp Rangoon
- King’s Hawaiian Shrimp Toast
- Shrimp & Pork Wonton Soup
- baby bok choy, fragrant chicken broth
- Steak & Shrimp Pad Thai
- oyster sauce steak, lemongrass shrimp on sugarcane
- Volcano Ribs & Shrimp Combination #5
- cha siu ginger spare ribs, sweet & sour shrimp,Hawaiian fried rice, shrimp egg roll
- Rum Cake Sundae
- coconut sorbet, tempura banana, passion fruit molasses, benne
Tickets are $75 per person, plus tax and gratuity. Reservations are required and may be placed by calling 843-388-8935. For more information, click here.
The Old Village Post House is located at 101 Pitt Street.