- Affidavit: Man taped Caitlyn's mouth because she wouldn't stop barking (ABC News 4).
- More than $7,500 raised for boy paralyzed in Charleston shooting (ABC News 4).
- Police searching for runaway teen (News 2).
- Mother pleads for her return (Live 5 News).
- WATCH: Mt. Pleasant cop pulls man from burning vehicle (Live 5 News).
- Cop reacts (Live 5 News).
- Today in Charleston History (Mark Jones).
- Henry’s Crab Cakes ends retail production (Post & Courier).
- Adams Outdoor Advertising, which has an office in Charleston, won an award for the Best Billboard Campaign for their work with Sonic (AdWeek).
- Stereo 8 Will Bring Crudos, Tacos, and Tunes to James Island (Eater Charleston).
- Free Treats on Friday For National Doughnut Day! (HCS).
- 14 Awesome Charleston Restaurants for Your Wedding Day (Eater Charleston).
- Old Village Post House’s “Tiki Trader Shrimp Luau” Set for 6/17 (HCS).
- Stingrays fall to Americans in game 2 of Kelly Cup Finals (News 2).
- Cameran Eubanks' Quotes From The 'Southern Charm' Reunion Will Remind You She's The Ultimate Voice Of Reason (Bustle).
- Bravo Media's "Southern Charm" Season Finale Scores Highest-Rated Episode of the Series with 1.7 Million Total Viewers (The Futon Critic).
- Clemson’s Ford, Gamecocks’ Carlen on ballot for College Football Hall of Fame (Post & Courier).
- Panthers-Newton 5-year deal worth $103.8 million (News 2).
- Clemson pitcher has treatable form of blood cancer (Post & Courier).
- FollyGras complaints from residents prompt Folly Beach to seek feedback (Post & Courier).
- New CCSD attendance zone maps to affect families on James Island (Live 5 News).
- Rodney Thompson denied opportunity to hand daughter diploma (Post & Courier).
- Results for Town of Hollywood municipal election (News 2).
- Mount Pleasant eyes higher recreation fees (Post & Courier).
- Suspect sought in Payday Loan armed robbery (ABC News 4).
- I-26WB lanes open following fatal motorcycle accident (News 2).
- Low Country Laundry & Dry Cleaners have opened a 24/7 location in Mixson (Low Country Dry Cleaners).
- Hanahan Police goes high-tech to monitor speeders, sharing results on Facebook (Live 5 News).
- DNR: 2 hunters who killed alligators legally cited for littering (ABC News 4).
- Volvo incentives package for Charleston area plant could cost $87M more (Post & Courier).
- DHEC: No risk to community as E. coli investigation continues (Live 5 News).
- Man accused of stabbing great aunt to death in her Orangeburg home (ABC News 4).
- Howard’s Rock accused vandal’s trial set to begin July 20 (Post & Courier).
- South Carolina is one of the least safe states in America (Live 5 News).