SHOOTING AT EMANUEL AME CHURCH
- Charleston church massacre: 'What happened in there was brutal' (The Guardian).
- Charleston victims: 9 lives lost to family and community (CNN).
- Clementa Pinckney, state senator, pastor dead in shooting (Post & Courier).
- Librarian Cynthia Hurd dedicated her life to books, educating others (Post & Courier).
- Charleston shooting victim Sharonda Coleman-Singleton was mother, teacher, coach, minister (Post & Courier).
- How to Support The Charleston Emanuel AME Church & The Victims’ Families (HCS).
- The History of Charleston’s Emanuel AME Church (HCS).
- Historic Emanuel AME has risen from tragedy for two centuries (Post & Courier).
- Charleston's Emanuel AME church has rich history (USA Today).
- King Center posts photo of Dr. Martin Luther King at Emanuel AME in Charleston (AJC).
- Sources say suspect confessed to church shooting (ABC News 4).
- Suspect 'Almost Didn't Go Through' With Charleston Church Shooting (NBC News).
- Bond hearing is scheduled for 2 pm on Friday. He is charged with 9 counts of murder and possession of a firearm during the commission of a violent crime.
- Tip from Kings Mountain florists led to Charleston shooting suspect's arrest (Shelby Star).
- Charleston Shooting: A Closer Look at Alleged Gunman (ABC News 4).
- Uncle Would 'Push Button' Himself If Nephew Receives Death Penalty (Yahoo/Good Morning America).
- With church shooting suspect in custody, a community reels (Charleston City Paper).
- Authorities respond to four bomb threats in 24 hours (ABC News 4).
- Boeing announces $100K donation to church hope fund (Live 5 News).
- Charleston vigil attendants hopeful they can 'overcome' hate (ABC News 4).
- Prayer vigils to be held honoring victims of Emanuel AME shooting (Live 5 News).
- Flowers, messages left outside church shooting site (Live 5 News).
- Emanuel AME shooting may be most deadly hate crime in South Carolina history, historian says (Post & Courier).
- Church bells to ring Sunday for Emanuel AME shooting victims (Live 5 News).
- RiverDogs will play tonight as scheduled after fatal church shooting (Charleston City Paper).
- In wake of shootings, some cancel events, others redirect proceeds to victims’ family fund (Post & Courier).
- NAACP President Cornell Brooks to speak in Charleston Friday (Live 5 News).
- All CCPL branches closed Thursday (CCPL).
- Real Time Timeline: Police Responding to Shooting at Calhoun Street Church; Multiple Causalities Reported (HCS).
- Obama 'heartbroken' over shooting at Emanuel AME Church (Live 5 News).
- Haley calls for death penalty in Charleston Church shooting (Live 5 News).
- Women played dead to save self and grandchild (News 2).
- Jon Stewart Drops the Jokes & Gives Impassioned Commentary on Charleston (HCS).
- Charleston Shooting: Speaking the Unspeakable, Thinking the Unthinkable (Esquire).
- Sometimes it really is as simple as black and white (Post & Courier).
- Our Racist History Isn't Back to Haunt Us. It Never Left Us (New Republic).
- AME vigils nationwide gather communities in prayer (USA Today).
- The BBC Spoke with HCS about the Charleston Shooting (HCS).
- Boston Herald Front Page
- Emanuel AME shooting: This is now the world we live in (Charleston City Paper).
- Leaders react to Charleston mass murder (Live 5 News).
- South Carolina Has Permissive Gun Laws. Here's Why That Won't Change (Huffington Post).
- State leaders, celebrities react to downtown Charleston shooting (Live 5 News).
- Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush Cancels Events in Charleston (News 2).
- The GOP’s staggering Charleston cowardice: Why are so many Republicans so scared of admitting the truth? (Salon).
- Facebook user mistaken for Charleston shooting suspect (Live 5 News).