On Thursday, July 16th, the Bay Street Biergarten will host a Charity Tap Takeover from 4 pm until closing time (while supplies last).
The event will feature six craft beers on the self-serving wall, each benefiting a different local charity. Guests are encouraged to drink from the tap that partners with their charity of choice. Here's a look at the lineup:
- Brooklyn - Palmetto Medical Initiative
- Tradesman - The Green Heart Project
- Thomas Creek - Charleston Animal Society
- Holy City - Charleston Moves
- Sweetwater - Save Our Water Campaign
- Westbrook - 180 Place
Visit the Facebook event page for more information.