On Saturday, July 11th, from 6 to 9 pm, the Redux Contemporary Art Center will host an artist-driven, impromptu fundraiser at their St. Philip Street home.
"Redux Revival" will be free to attend and is open to the public. The event will include:
- Sections of the building's mural wall will available for "purchase," so members of the community can leave their mark.
- Redux will provide the paint
- Artist & Craftsman Supply will be on hand with stencils and spray paint
- An art raffle
- $10 a ticket or 3 for $25 - every ticket is a guaranteed winner
- Highlights: a Shepard Fairey print, Dos Bandidos screenprint, Chambers Austelle print, photo session with Gregg Lambton-Carr, gift certificates to Sneaker, Channels, and more to come.
- New Redux t-shirt designed by Nathan Durfee
- Live music, booze, food truck, pizza, and pops
This past spring, Redux had to pay nearly $3,000 to repair a bad HVAC unit. This fundraiser will help the art center pay to fix it.
For more information, click here.