- 5 arrested as fights break out during rallies on Statehouse grounds (ABC News 4).
- One man killed, another injured in shooting on Irving Ave in North Charleston (Post & Courier).
- NCPD respond to 2nd shooting on North Murray Ave. (ABC News 4).
- NTSB releases preliminary report on fatal mid-air collision (ABC News 4).
- Horse receiving care from vet after falling on East Bay Street (Live 5 News).
- Summerville native inside Aurora movie theater reacts to guilty verdict (Live 5 News).
- Sheriff investigates after NAACP says death threats made since Emanuel AME shooting (ABC News 4).
- One month after Emanuel AME shooting, memorial persists outside church (ABC News 4).
- Grieving Gov. Nikki Haley forever changed by church massacre (Post & Courier).
- Weekend activities via Holy City Sinner (ABC News 4).
- A Night at Gee's Infamous Hot Dogs & More (Eater Charleston).
- Third Annual Charleston Beer Week Scheduled for September (HCS).
- 8 Can't-Miss Food Deals in the Holy City (Eater Charleston).
- West Bromwich Albions downs upbeat Battery 2-1 (News 2).
- You can now vote for the 2016 Cooper River Bridge Run Poster (Survey Monkey).
- Warren Haynes & Guests Play the Music Hall on 10/20 (HCS).
- Mike Mooneyham to be inducted into Hall of Heroes (Post & Courier).
- Man sues over Columbia gun ban after Confederate flag debate (Live 5 News).
- Heritage Act isn’t likely to go the way of the Confederate flag (Post & Courier).
- Man sues over Columbia gun ban after Confederate flag debate (ABC News 4).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Mayoral Candidates Paul Tinkler & Ginny Deerin (HCS).
- Tree house tests limits of Sullivan’s Island zoning laws (Post & Courier).
- North Charleston police searching for man charged with murder (ABC News 4).
- One person transported to hospital following car versus train accident (News 2).
- Goose Creek woman charged with murder in death of her husband Thursday (ABC News 4).
- Airport director gets $33,000 raise, recommendations for improvement (Post & Courier).
- Goose Creek man found guilty of attempted murder, sexual assault, kidnapping (ABC News 4).
- Bridge the gaps in your knowledge (Post & Courier).
- SC State University closing 9 buildings to save money (ABC News 4).
- Positive Ticketing campaign aims to ‘build relationships’ between police, North Charleston communities (Post & Courier).
Nighttime Lane Closures continue for the Harbor View Road Improvements project (Charleston County).
- Body of partially undressed woman found at scene of wreck (ABC News 4).
- After scrubbing sleek structure, Clemson to lease space for Charleston architecture programs (Post & Courier).