The Charleston RiverDogs will host the 16th Annual Kindness Beats Blindness event this Saturday at 5 pm. The charity auction takes place at Joe Riley Park during that evening’s game against the Greenville Drive (first pitch 6:05 pm).
Fans will be able to bid on all sorts of items with proceeds going to MUSC’s Storm Eye Institute. Items up for auction include:
- Exotic Jewelry
- Charleston Staycations
- Walt Disney World Vacation
- New York Yankees tickets with entry to the Legends Club
- Bill Murray autographed baseball
- Michael Jordan autographed baseball bat
- Lasik Eye Surgery
- Miami Dolphins Pre-season NFL Game
- Charleston Mattress
- Much more!
For more information, see the flyer on the right or click here.