- 18-year-old killed while protecting sister, family says; suspect denied bail (ABC News 4).
- Authorities: One dead following shooting in North Charleston (Live 5 News).
- ‘I know we were dancing in Folly and then I woke up in the ICU’ (ABC News 4).
- Police continue search for clues, suspect in assault (Live 5 News).
- City working on plan to rein in roadside panhandling (Post & Courier).
- Police provide update on investigation of Holly Hill shooting (News 2).
- Kids who raised money through lemonade stand deliver newest Emanuel AME project (ABC News 4).
- Emanuel AME Church in need of repairs, leaders say (ABC News 4).
- SC Public Safety Director responds after KKK rally photo goes viral (ABC News 4).
- Supplemental reports details a few pieces of evidence in Walter Scott shooting (ABC News 4).
- Heat advisory in effect today from noon until 8 p.m. (Live 5 News).
- Charleston carriage horse doing well, on vacation, after fall downtown (News 2).
- James Island Newcomer Stereo 8 Opens Today (Eater Charleston).
- Social Set to Shutter Saturday (HCS).
- Cast of ‘Southern Charm’ raises thousands for Emanuel 9 families (WISTV).
- Charleston gains another advanced sommelier (Post & Courier).
- Saint Alban moving across street to make way for Little Jack’s (Post & Courier).
- The Westendorff Unlocked the Doors Yesterday: Here’s the Menu (Eater Charleston).
- Lowcountry athletes heading to LA for Special Olympics World Games (Live 5 News).
- Citadel football set for seven games on ESPN3 (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Pride Announces A Cause To Celebrate, a Week-Long Festival (HCS).
- LEGO Bridge Build Photo Gallery (Post & Courier).
- Health, heritage and culture weaved together in this month’s Gullah Geechee Youth Bike Tour (Post & Courier).
- National Anthem audition deadline for 45th Annual Sertoma Football Classic extended (News 2).
- Vendue hotels’s latest exhibit focus on fluidity in many forms (Lowcountry Parent).
- The Kindness Beats Blindness Auction Returns to The Joe on 7/25 (HCS).
- Sand Gnats take two from RiverDogs (Post & Courier).
- Kids invited to let Magnolia Plantation’s ladybugs fly free (ABC News 4).
- New Charleston County schools Superintendent Gerrita Postlewait draws crowd (Post & Courier).
- Presidential candidate hosts forum in Mt. Pleasant (Live 5 News).
- Revitalization project for Charleston’s East Side hopes to unite community and save heritage (Post & Courier).
- City Council to vote on Emanuel Nine Resolution (ABC News 4).
- Mount Pleasant to break ground on new town hall (Live 5 News).
- Gov. Nikki Haley, Gen. Bob Livingston announce increased security measures for guard facilities (News 2).
- Dorchester Co. to charge non-residents for accident response (Live 5 News).
- Mount Pleasant: Public Called to Complete “Wiki-mapping” Survey (News 2).
- Study: Despite improvements, South Carolina still ranks at the bottom in child well-being (Post & Courier).
- Need a job? Hiring events held around the Lowcountry (ABC News 4).
- Police arrest W. Va. man on child porn charges after ship docks in Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Medical University Hospital named No. 1 in South Carolina (Post & Courier).
- Small 1.2 Magnitude Earthquake Recorded 4 miles outside of Ladson (USGS).
- 59-year-old motorcycle driver dies in I-526 crash (ABC News 4).
- Police: Missing ashes found after stolen car recovered (Live 5 News).
- SCHP: 2 killed, 4 injured in crash on I-95 (ABC News 4).
- July could be busy month for Boeing South Carolina 787 plant (Post & Courier).
- VIDEO: “Who’s Bad?” band member pays respects to Emanuel AME (ABC News 4).
- Utility: Cable problem knocks out power to 5,800 homes (Live 5 News).
- Facebook event calls for “Walk for the Charleston Carriage Horses” on Tuesday (ABC News 4).
- Tips for Starting the School Year Off Right (The Digitel Charleston).
- Man charged with vandalizing Howard’s Rock going to trial (Live 5 News).
- OCSO: House shot multiple times after man asks to use phone (Live 5 News).
- Confederate flags stolen at historic marker site in Lexington County (Live 5 News).
WestEdge Day Set for May 22nd
WestEdge will host “WestEdge Day” on Saturday, May 22nd from noon to 4 pm at 22 WestEdge Street (across from...
The Philos Project Continues the “Conversation on Race” in Charleston
Florence’s Lowcountry Kitchen to host Paint Your Pet Party
Dashi to Host Charcuterie Class on May 22
Home Team BBQ Joins Operation Home in Hosting 11th Annual Gimme Shelter Event on May 20th
Mentoring Program Continues to Celebrate Its Members for Being Gentlemen
Join the Charleston Parks Conservancy for a Picnic in Hampton Park on May 22
Uncategorized4 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Resources8 years ago
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Uncategorized10 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks