The South Carolina Aquarium's version of Shark Week will run from August 8th through the 14th. Visitors can experience seven days of activities and programs that dispel some of the misconceptions about sharks.
This year's events include:
- The new Shark Shallows touch experience
- Bruce, the Aquarium's giant inflatable shark
- Touch a bamboo shark (daily at 10 am)
- Interact with experts at shark-themed dive shows
- Find the Shark on the Shelf, Finzy
- Get your photo taken in a giant Megalodon jaw
- A shark dress-up area
- See the 10+ sharks that live in the Great Ocean Tank
- Take home your own shark tooth
For more information on Shark Week, visit scaquarium.org/sharkweek or call (843) 577-FISH (3474).