- On August 7th, Fish Restaurant will host its Moo Shu Anniversary Lunch. Patrons will be able to enjoy a $12 lunch menu with options for alcoholic beverages and extra sides. The menu is on the right. More details can be found here.
Ms. Rose’s Fine Food and Cocktails has introduced two new members to the kitchen staff . Joe Wolfson joined the restaurant as executive chef while Charles Walton came on board as Wolfson’s sous chef. Gradually, new menu items will appear.
- Charleston will host its first Dîner en Blanc on Thursday, October 15th. A similar event was supposed to be held in 2014, but it never happened (apparently it was “unsanctioned”). This year’s attempt is sanctioned by the Diner en Blanc International and seems to be a done deal. Get all the details from the Charleston City Paper.
- On September 10th, the Bay Street Biergarten will host a Revelry Bier Dinner. Event will feature a 4-course meal with 5 different brews. Menu will be released soon.
- The Biergarten also announced the Backstreet Brunch Party, which will be held on Sunday, August 9th. The event will include music from the 90s and early 2000s.
- Plus, Bay Street Biergarten will host a Yappy Hour on Wednesday, August 12th. Bring your pup to the dog-friendly patio and enjoy discounted menu items. A portion of the proceeds will go to the Charleston Animal Society.
- On Wednesday, September 16th, The Palace Hotel will be taking donations for the Red Shoe Society during Happy Hour. There will be complimentary boiled peanuts and discounts on drinks.
- On Saturday, September 12th, The Cocktail Club will celebrate football season with their “Tailgating with Bourbon” cocktail class. The Creative Development Team will take guests step-by-step through the making of three unique recipes. Small bites will also be provided. Tickets can be purchased here.
- It’s a little ways off, but The Cocktail Club will host the Sugar & Spice Cocktail Class in December. Tickets are already available.
Piccolo Spoleto Outdoor Art Exhibition Returns to Charleston
The Piccolo Spoleto Outdoor Art Exhibition (PSOAE) will open its 42nd season on Friday, May 28th, running daily through Saturday,...
Point Hope to Host First Free Community Event
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Spend One Night with Nikki Glaser this October at the Charleston Music Hall
Explore Charleston and Lowcountry Hospitality Association to Host Hospitality & Tourism Hiring Event
Lowcountry Action Committee Co-Sponsors May Program Series #HandsOffEastSide
Wishes in Bloom Invites Community to Unique Culinary Event to Raise Funds for Make-A-Wish
Uncategorized4 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Resources8 years ago
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Uncategorized10 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks