- Lawmakers hear from police, administrators on pitfalls of violent Statehouse rallies (ABC News 4).
- Plan to manage Charleston nightlife moves forward (Post & Courier).
- Sen. Scott starts push for body cameras for police across the country (ABC News 4).
- Need a job? Hiring events held around the Lowcountry (ABC News 4).
- Report: Coast Guard searching Charleston area for missing Florida boys (Live 5 News).
- Dîner en Blanc is coming to Charleston (Charleston City Paper).
- Leftovers: Tidbits from the Food & Bev Community (HCS).
- Jeffrey Stoneberger IN at Stereo 8; Vanessa Middleton OUT (Eater Charleston).
- Lowcountry Mushroom Gathering Returns for its 2nd Year (HCS).
- The 7 Essential Charleston Sushi Restaurants (Eater Charleston).
- Our Kind of Place: Cooper's Country Store (Garden & Gun).
- Dragon Boat Charleston’s Breast Cancer Survivor Team wins national championship (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Supported Art releases info on economic impact (Charleston City Paper).
- RiverDogs make splash in 2-1 win over Greenville (Post & Courier).
- RiverDogs' Charleston Rainbows Pride Night Photo Gallery (Post & Courier).
- Proposed high school realignment to be released Monday (Post & Courier).
- Free unity concert featuring Holy City heavyweights coming to Charleston Music Hall (Charleston City Paper).
- Need a Property Makeover? The DIY Network is Looking for "Desperate Landscapes" in Charleston (HCS).
- Falcons players surprise members of Emanuel AME Church during visit to Atlanta (Post & Courier).
- Nick Collins returns to life of music after years of rehab (ABC News 4).
- Quintin's Close-ups: Maurice Washington (HCS).
- S.C. Supreme Court: Charleston cruise terminal fight doesn’t deserve special legal treatment (Post & Courier).
- Dorchester County Council passes new tax to pay for school resource officers (ABC News 4).
- With Volvo land sale in the books, Berkeley County looks toward construction (Post & Courier).
- BCSD: McGinley applied for superintendent job (Live 5 News).
- Marco Rubio campaigns in S.C. Photo Gallery (Post & Courier).
- Rand Paul Speaks at CVA Event Photo Gallery (Post & Courier).
- People to Parks survey shows need for more bike and pedestrian routes (Live 5 News).
- Popular single-stream recycling program in Charleston County has some downsides (Post & Courier).
- Police arrest man after chase through Goose Creek neighborhood (ABC News 4).
- Charleston police searching for burglary, larceny suspect (Live 5 News).
- Lowcountry church leaders instill new practices after security seminar (ABC News 4).
- Man wanted on murder charge surrenders to SWAT outside North Charleston home (ABC News 4).
- Annual Operation Move Out plans released (ABC News 4).
- Coast Guard Station Charleston: ‘We have a vested interest in the folks that we share the water with’ (Post & Courier).
- Woman's life saved by fecal transplant procedure at Roper St. Francis (ABC News 4).
- A survivor's story: Ohio man teaching railroad safety after train severs both legs (Live 5 News).
- Police: Melvin's BBQ employee robbed in parking lot (ABC News 4).
- Flag For Hope stops in Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Authorities moving hazardous materials from North Charleston home (ABC News 4).
- Ashley River Residences to be built near Westwood Plaza Shopping Center (Live 5 News).
- Deputies search for man accused of attempting to burn down house with sister, kids inside (Live 5 News).
- One arrested, two sought after Monday night robbery of SC delivery driver (News 2).
- Deputies make arrest in 2014 shooting (ABC News 4).