The next Good Catch Dinner presented by the South Carolina Aquarium will be held at Pane e Vino on Monday, August 31st. The event will begin at 7 pm. As usual, a portion of the evening’s proceeds will support Good Catch, the Aquarium’s sustainable seafood program.
- Insalata di polipo
- Octopus salad with potatoes and carrots, basil coulis reduction
- Paired with Prosecco
- Duo di primi risotto di mare e ravioli all’Aragosta
- Duo of pasta: Risotto with shrimp, scallops, squid & lobster and zucchini ravioli in creamy tomato sauce
- Paired with Pinot Bianco
- Filetto di ippoglosso con patate e spinaci
- Halibut filet, grilled, served naked with extra virgin olive oil, rosemary and lemon, served with roasted potatoes, garlic and spinach
- Paired with Rose
- Affogato al caffe
- Vanilla ice cream “drowned” in espresso
Tickets are $51 (plus tax and gratuity) per person. Seating is limited. Call (843) 853-5955 to make a reservation. Click here for further information.