- Body recovered from Charleston Harbor after disabled vehicle found on Ravenel Bridge (Post & Courier).
- Democratic Primary Debate coming to Charleston in January (News 2).
- Felony DUI charge for driver in fatal auto pedestrian accident in Hollywood (Live 5 News).
- Bond hearing for former North Charleston officer Michael Slager set for Aug. 27 (ABC News 4).
- Boxed in: Berkeley school board keeping media, superintendent candidates in opposite corners (ABC News 4).
- ‘Dateline’ episode to feature Johns Island dad whose daughter resurfaced 20 years after kidnapping (Post & Courier).
- 2nd Annual Shrimp & Grits Chefs' Competition Scheduled for Next Month (HCS).
- Chef Greg Garrison Takes Prohibition Menu to Next Level (Eater Charleston).
- Charleston Coffee Initiative aims to wake up area’s palate (Post & Courier).
- Workshop breaks ground, Mercantile and Mash opening in September (Charleston City Paper).
- Sweet Rewards (Charleston Magazine).
- The Hottest Restaurants in Charleston Right Now, August 2015 (Eater Charleston).
- Photo Gallery: Counting Crows at Family Circle Cup (HCS).
- Hootie & The Blowfish to host ninth annual back-to-school benefit (Post & Courier).
- The Charleston Library's Book Sale Returns on August 29th (HCS).
- Mount Pleasant Track Club members earn All-America honors (Post & Courier).
- Local surfing, triathlon get their day in the sun with championships this Sunday (Post & Courier).
- 2nd annual “Fishing for Ford” memorial tournament hits Lowcountry saltwater (News 2).
- Shark tales won’t deter surfers at this weekend’s big surf contest (Post & Courier).
- Timberland football ready to defend state title (News 2).
- Citadel football begins practice with focus on crunch time (Post & Courier).
- From Summerville to USC, a two-year road back to football for Darin Smalls (Post & Courier).
- A plan to make Summerville’s Hutchinson Square a destination (Post & Courier).
- Attorney general: Investigation into SC legislators ongoing (Live 5 News).
- An unarmed white teen in SC was shot dead by police. His family asks: Where is the outrage? (Washington Post).
- Zachary Hammond autopsy challenges police account of fatal shooting (Huffington Post).
- Goose Creek police asking for help after burglary at car dealership (Post & Courier).
- Afternoon thunderstorms down tree at The Citadel, flood streets downtown (ABC News 4).
- Summerville PD searching for thief who broke into several vehicles (Live 5 News).
- Bail denied for man accused of killing woman in West Ashley (ABC News 4).
- Couple accused of killing Heather Elvis allowed to travel to Florida while on bond (ABC News 4).
- Ex-CARTA director’s disorderly conduct charge dropped (Charleston City Paper).
- Cops: Man goes on $1300 shopping spree after stealing woman's credit cards (Live 5 News).
- Armed veterans guard Summerville recruiting center after Chattanooga shooting (ABC News 4).
- Charleston deputies explain your rights in traffic stops (News 2).
- Lowcountry Peace to hold event marking 70th anniversary of nuclear bombings (Post & Courier).
- Johns Island man dies in Bohicket Road wreck (ABC News 4).
- Hurricane safety: Leaders consider number of factors when weighing evacuation order (ABC News 4).
- Authorities arrest man wanted for failing to register as a sex offender (Live 5 News).
- Charleston man dies in motorcycle wreck (ABC News 4).
- University of South Carolina, Boeing are research partners (Live 5 News).
- Tidelands Health to open community resource center in Georgetown (News 2).
- Raising the Hunley (Charleston Magazine).
- Impresa Aerospace coming to Goose Creek, expects to bring 72 new jobs (ABC News 4).
- 3 North Charleston hotels sold in $29 million deal (Post & Courier).