- Body recovered near Ravenel Bridge was 25-year-old Mount Pleasant man (Post & Courier).
- Charleston County deputies: No credible information on Facebook movie theater threat (ABC News 4).
- Will still increase patrols (Live 5 News).
- Third fatal shooting in 3 weeks in Beaufort County (Post & Courier).
- Bond denied for father of 2 children killed in Holly Hill quadruple homicide (ABC News 4).
- UPDATE: Rescue crews suspend search for woman missing on Seabrook Island (ABC News 4).
- Lawyer for Seneca police officer gives account of fatal shooting (ABC News 4).
- Charleston might be No. 1, but it’ll cost you (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Weekend Events, Parties, & Plans (HCS).
- Homegrown, Revelry team up on sweet tea beer (Post & Courier).
- Photos: Step inside Parlor Deluxe, Elliotborough’s swanky new hot dog emporium (Charleston City Paper).
- Vegstock Returns to the Charleston Grill on 8/20 (HCS).
- Short Grain to serve late-night uni, karage at The Daily (Post & Courier).
- Hootie Homegrown being held this weekend in Charleston (Live 5 News).
- 2015 Charleston Classic Bracket Released (Live 5 News).
- Non-Conference Slate To Prep Cougars For CAA (CofC Sports).
- SC tourism leaders visit NCAA with championship ban lifted (Live 5 News).
- For Citadel, Cam Jackson does double duty as practice opens/Plus take a look at the new uniforms (Post & Courier).
- Stephen Colbert announces first ‘Late Show’ guest — George Clooney (Today).
- Charleston Southern Men’s Basketball announces 2015-2016 non-conference schedule (News 2).
- Columbia zoo’s new gorillas now on public display (Live 5 News).
- Five Things We Didn’t Need This Week (Discontent Magazine).
- 70 year-old Charleston Woman hangs up shoes after 80 marathons (Live 5 News).
- Scene: A weekend of feel-good fundraising (Charleston City Paper).
- Quintin’s Close-ups: ABC News 4’s “Lowcountry Live” (HCS).
- After 25 years and 100 races, Charleston Sprint Triathlon Series is in the midst of evolving (Post & Courier).
- USC limiting jersey numbers to No. 1 and No. 15 for retail use (Post & Courier).
- Government seeks documents connected to alleged Emanuel AME shooter (ABC News 4)
- Darrell Furby files ethics paperwork to run for mayor (Charleston City Paper).
- Concerns over booze, noise have Charleston revisiting Hampton Park plan (Post & Courier).
- Cruz kicking off campaign tour in Mount Pleasant (Live 5 News).
- Local lawmaker intends to file bill requiring more security at theaters (ABC News 4).
- In SC, Biden seeks quiet respite as he mulls 2016 decision (Live 5 News).
- Rand Paul making campaign swing through South Carolina (Live 5 News).
- Study suggests new rules for development in Mt. Pleasant (Live 5 News).
- Mother Emanuel: Faith in the face of fear (News 2).
- Report: Summerville man charged with woman’s murder said shooting was accidental (Live 5 News).
- Sheriff’s office looking for credit card fraud suspect (ABC News 4).
- BCSO announce arrests in shooting that injured 2 children, adult (Live 5 News).
- Sales tax holiday saves shoppers as kids go back to school (Live 5 News).
- State eyes protecting the tiger shark (Post & Courier).
- Mother arrested after infant tests positive for meth (Live 5 News).
- Colleton County deputy and woman help save 2-year-old from drowning (ABC News 4).
- Charleston County Offers Free Disaster Preparedness Business Seminar on Aug. 19 (Charleston County).
- Detectives release surveillance photos of wanted James Island thief (Live 5 News).
- Charleston hotel experts weigh in on flap over Expedia-Orbitz deal (Post & Courier).
- Nighttime Lane Closures begin Aug. 10 for the Resurfacing of Maybank Highway (Charleston County).
- 398-unit retirement facility proposed for Mount Pleasant (Post & Courier).
- Lane Closures continue August 8 – 13 on Glenn McConnell Parkway at the new West Ashley Circle Intersection near Bees Ferry Road (Charleston County).
Charleston Community Sailing Expands Popular Sailing Program for Kids with Autism
Press Release Charleston Community Sailing is excited to announce an expanded summer sailing program for kids with high functioning Autism....
Footlight Steps Back into the Spotlight with Queen Street Cabaret Series
Crowder to Play the Gaillard Center in November
Conroy Center Hosts Conversation with Travel Writers Bill Thompson and Lynn and Cele Seldon
Blue Bicycle Books to Host Book Release Party for Kate Fagan’s “All the Colors Came Out”
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Park Circle Pride to Feature Six Days of Events Celebrating the LGBTQ+ Community
Uncategorized4 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Resources8 years ago
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks
Uncategorized10 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?