- Goose Creek High principal, athletic director put on leave pending grade tampering investigation (ABC News 4).
- Justice Department opens civil rights probe into Seneca police shooting of teen (Post & Courier).
- Coroner posts controversial Facebook post on deputy-involved shooting (Live 5 News).
- After Walter Scott shooting, city and state officials kept a close watch on outside groups (Charleston City Paper).
- Cadet sues Citadel, upperclassmen over alleged hazing (ABC News 4).
- Lawsuit filed against The Citadel in connection to ReVille abuse (Live 5 News).
- New court documents allege Tucker Hipps forced to walk narrow bridge railing before falling (ABC News 4).
- Social to become Poogan’s Smokehouse (Charleston City Paper).
- How R. Kitchen Became the Most Sought-After Reservation in Town (Eater Charleston).
- A pisco sour that changes colors and will make you feel like Summer (Post & Courier).
- The Old Village Post House Inn to Host Crab Dinner (HCS).
- Beats and eats found at musical Stereo 8 restaurant on James Island (Post & Courier).
- Grand Bohemian Charleston to Serve Bison Tenderloin, Cocktails With Smoked Ice (Eater Charleston).
- Chicken at Chick’s Fry House nothing to crow about (Post & Courier).
- Culinary collectibles surface at Antiques Roadshow (Post & Courier).
- Countdown to Low Country Fish Camp’s Labor Day Opening in Summerville (Eater Charleston).
- Palmetto Brewing Company’s Session with Ed IPA hops to the beat of summer (Post & Courier).
- Brock, Scott headed to Texas for MS event (Post & Courier).
- 7 Essential Ice Cream Shops in Charleston (Eater Charleston).
- Some tips to get better food and drink service at poolside (Post & Courier).
- Music To Your Mouth changes course this year (Post & Courier).
- Celebrate Holy City Sinner’s 4th Anniversary on 8/20 (HCS).
- The McKissick Legacy: A look back at the man who built the Green Wave football empire (ABC News 4).
- ‘Dogs’ Maher focuses, fans career-high 11 (RiverDogs).
- Hootie & the Blowfish Sing “Amazing Grace” with Charleston Crowd (HCS).
- Charleston, Chattanooga to Swap Caps for Charity (Charleston RiverDogs).
- Get Down at the 4th Lowcountry Hoedown (HCS).
- Emanuel AME Choir records with local musicians (Charleston City Paper).
- Texans’ James (former CSU star) beats obstacles, emerges with life and passion intact (Houston Chronicle).
- With big prizes as bait, Fishing for Miracles tourney casts off (ABC News 4).
- Charleston Co. Sheriff’s Office recognizes youth baseball camp (Live 5 News).
- Legendary Composer Yanni will Play the PAC in February (HCS).
- Leon Stavrinakis files for Charleston mayoral race (Post & Courier).
- Graham’s presidential campaign spends 3rd day in SC (Live 5 News).
- Mount Pleasant approves new growth limits (Post & Courier).
- Rick Perry speaks in Anderson, Spartanburg (Live 5 News).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Congressman Mark Sanford (HCS).
- Myrtle Beach City Council votes in opposition of offshore drilling (News 2).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Senator Marlon Kimpson (HCS).
- Berkeley Co. School District names Brenda Blackburn as new superintendent (Live 5 News).
- Charleston County launches ‘Vote in Honor of a Veteran’ campaign (ABC News 4).
- Charleston wants feedback on West Ashley area (Post & Courier).
- Many Lowcountry schools see new bell times in 2015-16 academic year (Live 5 News).
- The GOP debate was circus-level entertainment, and that’s the problem (Charleston City Paper).
- SC Court of Appeals ready to consider cruise terminal case (Live 5 News).
- Uber vetting policies called into question (News 2).
- Woman beaten in Charleston urges others to be aware, use precaution (ABC News 4).
- Charleston police continue search for burglary, larceny suspect (Live 5 News).
- Family donates money to replace playground that burned (ABC News 4).
- Woman: Apartment manager refused EMS, police access to her father’s home after his heart attack (Live 5 News).
- Lowcountry companies land on Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private firms (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- According to USGS, at 8:36 pm on Tuesday, a 1.2 magnitude earthquake was recorded about 3 miles southwest of Ladson (USGS).
- Somebody direct me to the ‘coastal village’ of Mt. Pleasant (Charleston City Paper).
- NCPD: Child burned in hot bath, stepfather charged (ABC News 4).
- Suspect steals donation jar from H & J Seafood for boy with rare medical conditions (News 2).
- Being Thrifty Is Nifty (Yelp Charleston).
- Students to pitch for $500 in seed money in youth entrepreneurship reception (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Man wanted on child porn charges in Alaska arrested in Berkeley County (ABC News 4).
- North Charleston woman charged in stabbing incident (Live 5 News).
- Local media company buys N.C.-based wedding guide, website (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Transmission manufacturer announces 545 new jobs in SC (Live 5 News).
Piccolo Spoleto Outdoor Art Exhibition Returns to Charleston
The Piccolo Spoleto Outdoor Art Exhibition (PSOAE) will open its 42nd season on Friday, May 28th, running daily through Saturday,...
Point Hope to Host First Free Community Event
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Spend One Night with Nikki Glaser this October at the Charleston Music Hall
Explore Charleston and Lowcountry Hospitality Association to Host Hospitality & Tourism Hiring Event
Lowcountry Action Committee Co-Sponsors May Program Series #HandsOffEastSide
Wishes in Bloom Invites Community to Unique Culinary Event to Raise Funds for Make-A-Wish
Uncategorized4 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Resources8 years ago
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Uncategorized10 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks