- Goose Creek High principal, athletic director return to work after investigation (ABC News 4).
- Police: Man found inside home with gunshot wound after allegedly shooting girlfriend (ABC News 4).
- SLED declines to release video amid new allegations in Seneca police shooting (Post & Courier).
- Solicitor: Witness allegations in Tucker Hipps’ case won’t yield charges (Live 5 News).
- Weekend Events, Parties, & Plans (HCS).
- Charleston Navy Brig to be reviewed as possible terrorist holding site (Post & Courier).
- Halls Chophosue was chosen as the Best Steakhouse in South Carolina (Business Insider).
- Huriyali Gardens, Huger Street’s new hidden oasis, opens next week (Charleston City Paper).
- Small Plate Crawl in the Works for November; SOL Partners With Meals on Wheels (Eater Charleston).
- Chick’s Fry House announces fresh-cut fries (Charleston City Paper).
- Cool off with yum woon sen at Lanna (Post & Courier).
- Spectator Hotel’s bar is open & the Grand Bohemian’s Élevé restaurant opens soon (Charleston City Paper).
- 10 last-ditch summer libations to drink now (Charleston City Paper).
- Brick House Kitchen Hosts a Sunday Funday with Kaleo (HCS).
- SUSTO signs with Paradigm Booking Agency (Charleston City Paper).
- The First Day Festival is this Sunday (HCS).
- Video: Thomas Ravenel Scuffles Over Another “Mystery Woman” (FITS News).
- Terrace Theater screens Manglehorn, followed by a Q&A with director David Gordon Green (Charleston City Paper).
- New style of play allowed at Sertoma Classic (Live 5 News).
- Photo Gallery: Sertoma Football Classic Thursday (Post & Courier).
- Spruill Ave. ice factory gets a TV-worthy makeover (Charleston City Paper).
- Wando’s Tucker Heffron, Academic Magnet’s Jesse Dooley named soccer All-Americans (Post & Courier).
- Who you’ll hear from at Hi Harmony benefit (Charleston City Paper).
- WCKN (Kickin 92.5) Wins SCBA Station of the Year Award (HCS).
- McKinley: PURE’s Rodney Lee Rogers inspires North Charleston students to become playwrights (Charleston City Paper).
- Carolina Panthers prepare for Preseason opener vs Buffalo (News 2).
- Maikel Chang having breakout season for Charleston Battery (Post & Courier).
- Andy Coon gets inside the creative process with Talent Freaks (Charleston City Paper).
- Popular Thunder Road roller coaster demolished at Carowinds (ABC News 4).
- Citadel’s DaSean Daniels can no longer play, but he’s still a Bulldog (Post & Courier).
- Video: Brady Quirk-Garvan, chairman of the Charleston County Democratic Party, talks about the possibility of a Joe Biden presidential run (CNN).
- Chamber seeks extension for Glenn McConnell Parkway (Live 5 News).
- James Island finalizes purchase of land for Pinckney Park greenspace (ABC News 4).
- Charleston County Middle School named after local heroes (News 2).
- Charleston School of Law leaders withhold tenure (Post & Courier).
- Berkeley County back to school security preps (News 2).
- Carolyn Murray speaks with 5-year-old Tyreik Gadsden (News 2).
- Report: Settlement for former sheriff’s crash totals more than $160K (Live 5 News).
- Former SPAWAR contractor arrested on massive child porn charges (Post & Courier).
- Identities released of man, woman killed outside Ridgeville night club (ABC News 4).
- SCE&G: Meeting St. reopen after gas leak repaired (Live 5 News).
- DPS officers worked $80K in overtime in month after Emanuel AME massacre (ABC News 4).
- MUSC resolution atones for past discrimination (Post & Coruier).
- Former sheriff Wayne DeWitt’s insurance settlement totals more than $160,000 (ABC News 4).
- North Charleston PD hosting Community Clean-up (News 2).
- Need a job? Hiring events held around the Lowcountry (ABC News 4).
- Health care technology firm with Charleston roots raises $34 million (Post & Courier).
- Columbia pastor arrested in Florence, faces more criminal sexual conduct charges (Live 5 News).
- SC trooper fired after arrest in child porn investigation (ABC News 4).
- Mount Pleasant biomedical firm raises $2 million from investors (Post & Courier).
- Family of 2-year-old who died from E coli sues day care (Live 5 News).
- Georgetown mayor discusses business as steel mill completes shutdown (ABC News 4).
- Hanahan names new police chief (ABC News 4).
- Blotter: If I could talk to the fire trucks (Charleston City Paper).
Piccolo Spoleto Outdoor Art Exhibition Returns to Charleston
The Piccolo Spoleto Outdoor Art Exhibition (PSOAE) will open its 42nd season on Friday, May 28th, running daily through Saturday,...
Point Hope to Host First Free Community Event
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Spend One Night with Nikki Glaser this October at the Charleston Music Hall
Explore Charleston and Lowcountry Hospitality Association to Host Hospitality & Tourism Hiring Event
Lowcountry Action Committee Co-Sponsors May Program Series #HandsOffEastSide
Wishes in Bloom Invites Community to Unique Culinary Event to Raise Funds for Make-A-Wish
Uncategorized4 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Resources8 years ago
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Uncategorized10 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks