The event benefits the Share our Strength organization's No Kid Hungry campaign, a national movement to end childhood hunger in America.
The Charleston Dinner will once again hosted by Steve Palmer and Chef Jeremiah Bacon of the Indigo Road Restaurant Group. This year, the duo will be joined by over 20 locals chef and James Beard Award-winning guest chef Spike Gjerde of Woodberry Kitchen in Baltimore. The group will serve a multi-course dinner with wine pairings.
Besides the aforementioned participants, the chefs scheduled to take part in the dinner include:
- Robert Carter - Barony Tavern
- Marc Collins - Circa 1885
- Graham Dailey - Peninsula Grill
- Reid Henninger - Edmund's Oast
- Josh Keeler - Two Boroughs Larder
- Frank Lee - Hall Management Group
- Frank McMahon - Brasserie Gigi
- Michael Perez - Colleta & Indaco
- Nico Romo - FISH
- Jason Stanhope - FIG
- Chris Stewart - The Glass Onion
- Michelle Weaver - Charleston Grill
More chefs will be announced soon.
Last year, Charleston’s No Kid Hungry Dinner raised nearly $150,000 to help feed children more than 1.5 million healthy meals.