- Charleston Mayoral candidates share goals for city (Live 5 News).
- Bond hearing set for ex-officer charged in SC shooting death (ABC News 4).
- CCSD bans Confederate flag from school campuses (Live 5 News).
- Left Behind: The unintended consequences of school choice (Post & Courier).
- Photos: Heavy rains lead to flooding, closed roads across Charleston (ABC News 4).
- Boone Hall Plantation cancels Civil War re-enactments, Living History Weekend (Live 5 News).
- 492 Set to Launch Monthly Guest Bartender Series Next Week (HCS).
- "Tale of The Fish" Event Returns to Wild Dunes (HCS).
- Coast Brewing Company Debuts Spiffy New Branding (Eater Charleston).
- R Kitchen contemplates expansion (Post & Courier).
- Harold's Cabin Introduces Logo in Anticipation of Fall Opening (Eater Charleston).
- Stephen Colbert opens up about faith, loss and Charleston in heartbreaking GQ profile: “Tragedy is sacred. People’s suffering is sacred” (GQ).
- Charleston Musicians Create Song, Video for Emanuel AME Church (HCS).
- WATCH: Bill Murray gets down at the Charleston Music Hall (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston Battery fires bookkeeper after $100,000 reported missing (ABC News 4).
- Former Clemson QB Tajh Boyd cut by Steelers (Post & Courier).
- Summerville angler Patrick Walters chases $500,000 prize in Forrest Wood Cup (Post & Courier).
- The art of endurance: Lonnie Holley’s improvised sculptures at the Halsey Institute (Post & Courier).
- Injury to Yankees’ Bryan Mitchell, former Charleston RiverDog, illustrates need for pitcher protection (Post & Courier).
- RiverDogs, Braves rained out (Post & Courier).
- DSS Chief stresses need for more foster families (Post & Courier).
- Quintin's Close-Ups: Toby Smith (HCS).
- Charleston Chamber endorses mayoral candidate (ABC News 4).
- Charleston City Council to vote on police body camera grant (Live 5 News).
- Bush continues South Carolina campaign swing in Rock Hill (News 2).
- Kasich calls for being part of something that makes the world a ‘better place’ (Post & Courier).
- GOP Gov. Haley asks for review of SC's 3 abortion clinics (ABC News 4).
- 5 judges file for open Supreme Court seat in South Carolina (Live 5 News).
- Colbert-funded teacher projects arriving at SC classrooms (Live 5 News).
- Eternal Father of the Sea chapel is saved in North Charleston (Charleston City Paper).
- Exclusive: Fraud suspect turns himself in, claims innocence (Live 5 News).
- Lowcountry program gives men second chance at success, life (ABC News 4).
- Charleston police search for man with active warrants (Live 5 News).
- State task force takes on Internet predators to protect children (ABC News 4).
- Dateline Episode Dedicated to Savanna Todd Story (HCS).
- Summerville High School students return to class after evacuation (Live 5 News).
- Patriots Point to Host National Aviation Day Event Tomorrow (HCS).
- Missing West Ashley Woman Found Safe (Live 5 News).
- Pleasant Family Dentistry Offering Free Services on September 12th (HCS).
- C.E. Williams parents outraged over kid's bus stops in West Ashley (Live 5 News).
- SLED investigating alleged hazing at football camp (ABC News 4).
- Patriots Point Education Department helps SC DNR build oyster reef (Patriots Point).
- Police responding to possible shooting at N. Charleston gas station (Live 5 News).
- Boeing completes steel structure for paint facility (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Potential delay in new ferry boat to transfer Sandy Island students (Live 5 News).