Attendees breathe in the ocean air, step on the sand, and enjoy some coastal Italian-inspired dishes and libations from Chef Ken Vedrinski (Trattoria Lucca & Coda del Pesce) and friends. Those friends include:
- Brett Sparman (Sea Island Grill, Isle of Palms, SC)
- Dean Max (DMJ Restaurant Group, FL)
- Mike Lata (FIG & The Ordinary, Charleston, SC)
- Michael Toscano (Perla , New York, NY)
- Steve Greene (The Umstead, Cary, NC )
The menu will include Italian wine pairings from the following wineries:
- Bottega Viniaia, Trentino, Italy
- Cantine Argiolas, Sardinia, Italy
- Castello Banfi, Tuscany, Italy
- Bollini, Trentino-Alto Adige, Italy
- Torre Zambra, Abruzzo, Italy
- Santa Martina, Chianti and Maremma, Italy
- Bertani, Veneto, Italy
The event is $75 per person if purchased by 9/19 (it's $85 after) and is only open to those 21 and over. Reservations are required and can be made by calling 843-886-2218.
The event starts at 5 pm.