Yowzas! I am completely overwhelmed with the amount of support local businesses have shown in such a short amount of time. I announced the Holy City Sinner Anniversary Party eight days before it was to take place. Despite that multiple people have stepped forward to donate some amazing prizes for the charity raffle.
During the party, raffle tickets will be sold for $1 each (there will probably be extra tickets given out with higher donations too) and the proceeds will be split between Chase After A Cure and the Alzheimer's Association's South Carolina Chapter. Here's a look at the items that have been donated to the raffle:
- Two tickets to the SOLD OUT Coolio concert at The Alley
- Two tickets to the Charleston Mac Off
- Two tickets to The Most RACES Show on Earth! at the Charleston Music Hall
- Two paintings by Meg Scott Art by way of the BTS On The Road WEB TV Series
- Swag bag from Baila ConmiG.A.
- Personal Chef Gift Certificate from Just Eat This
- $40 Gift Certificate and $45-$50 bottle of Moscato from Elliotborough Mini Bar
- Gift basket from Home Team BBQ featuring a shirt, hat, and sticker ($45 value) AND two $10 gift cards.
- Bottles of Bittermilk mixes
- A Limehouse Produce gift basket with a hat, apron, bag, and two koozies
- Two pairs of tickets to a Charleston Pour House show of your choosing (between 8/20 and 8/30)
- $50 gift certificate to Twenty Six Divine courtesy of CitySpeak of Charleston
- Photography session from Crystal Bruce Photography - 2 hours, at least 50 high quality edited images (https://cbinchs.exposure.co/)
- A Holy City Kickball Swag Bag with a pair of sunglasses (with built-in bottle openers), a cup that changes color when there is a cold liquid in it, a koozie, and waived fees for their Fall Season (starting in either late October or early November)
- A case of 8oz Charleston Mix Bloody Mary mini bottles - individually sized to cure one hangover at a time.
- Two tickets to the Tale of the Fish event at Wild Dunes Resort (more info here: http://www.holycitysinner.com/…/tale-of-the-fish-event-ret…/)
- A 12-pc box of signature Chocolate Cherry Pop macarons from Swank Desserts
- A 10-pack of spice blends (retail value $60) from The Spice and The Spoon
- Crossfit Discovery will be donating two fundamentals (introductory) packages. The fundamentals courses are for anyone looking to try out CrossFit and has no obligation once you complete the courses. This is good for either our downtown or Daniel Island location
- A complimentary haircut ($21) with a hot towel straight razor neck shave from The Barber and Shave Shoppe (https://www.vagaro.com/TheBarberandShaveShoppe/)
- Two tickets to any 2015-16 Charleston Stage production
Thanks to the following for their assistance: Home Team Public Relations,The Becket Agency, Lou Hammond & Associates, and Vestige Communications.
Plus, a big thank goes out to Mystic Productions who will be there to take video and pictures of the festivities!
Don't drive and drive! If you are attending the party and need a safe right home, there are plenty of taxi options including Uber. Use my promo code and get $20 off your first ride!
While at the party be sure to use #HCSParty on social media and, if you win one of the prizes, be sure to tag the appropriate business!
For more information on the party, visit the Facebook event page.