Before heading to Virginia to compete in the Brew ‘N Cue Showdown, the Palmetto Brewing Co. and Home Team BBQ will host a practice run on Friday, August 28th from 6 pm to 10 pm. The event will be held at Palmetto's Huger Street brewery.
Attendees will be able to taste the group's contending entries, while enjoying live music. The evening's offerings include:
- Salt and Pepper Brisket Platter - $12
- Salt and Pepper Brisket Sandwich - $7
- Seasonal Side - $3
- Baked Beans - $3
- Palmetto’s Amber Ale - $4/pint
- A core Palmetto brew, brewed with seven malts for a toasted, nutty, refreshing profile
- Palmetto’s Aftershock Lager - $4/pint
- A special seasonal release and dry-hopped California Common steam beer
Live music will be provided by Livy Conor, Lauren Bivens, and Joe Firstman & The Cordovas.
All ages and leashed dogs are welcome. Admission is free.
For more information on the Brew 'N Cue Showdown in Virginia, click here.