The event will bring music professionals from all areas of the industry together. Think radio, record labels, managers, agents, festival/concert promotioners, sound and video production, social media, and new musicians all networking together.
Attendees can expect panels, music showcases, cocktail and listening parties, discussions/presentations, and more.
For those of us not in the industry, the nightly concert showcases are the place to be. Here's a look at the schedule:
Thursday, August 27th
- 7:30 pm - Moose Kick, Dead 27s, HoneySmoke, The High Divers, Human Resources, and Dave Britt at the Music Farm
Friday, August 28th
- 7:30 pm - Weaving The Fate, Lost Element, Ben Fagan & the Holy City Hooligans, Danielle Howle, Volcanoes in the Kitchen, and Hermit’s Victory at the Charleston Music Hall
- 7:30 pm - Ricky Young, The Piedmont Boys, Bootless, Sara Burns, Tom Mackell, and Haley Mae Campbell at the Music Farm
Saturday, August 29th
- 7:30 pm - Jordan Rager, Brooke Eden, Taylor Centers, Shelly Waters, Tyler Boone, and Chris Wilcox at the Charleston Music Hall
- 7:30 pm - Atlas Road Crew, Death Of Paris, Smashing Satellites, The Steppin Stones, Kylie Odetta, and Special Guest at the Music Hall