- Erika's track pointing closer to Lowcountry (Live 5 News).
- Insurance agents advise to check policy ahead of storm (Live 5 News).
- Goose Creek residents evacuated after man barricaded in home threatens suicide (Post & Courier).
- Medal of Honor Bowl Announces Move to Traditional Bowl Format (Live 5 News).
- Confederate flag removal paves way for Charleston bowl game (Post & Courier).
- Sapakoff Column: Bolder bowl game just might work (Post & Courier).
- Rumors & Notes: AM Edition (HCS).
- Charleston police warn of 'exceptional' high tides beginning Friday (Live 5 News).
- Edmund's/Westbrook Team Up for an Evening of "Origins & Oddities" (HCS).
- Charleston Grill Uncorks Top Flight Tuesdays (HCS).
- Neighborhood Spotlight: James Island (Yelp Charleston).
- Stick to Skewers at Myles and Jun Yakitori; Heritage Masters the Basics (Eater Charleston).
- State auditors: SC farmers market should charge more fees (ABC News 4).
- The 17 Most Anticipated Food Halls in the USA (Eater Charleston).
- After Listeria scare, Jeni’s Splendid founder calls for more industry self-regulation (Post & Courier).
- America's Most Anticipated New Bars, Fall 2015 (Eater Charleston).
- RiverDogs End the '15 Regular Season with Five Days of Exciting Promotions (Charleston RiverDogs).
- Get Wet at Water Jam 2 this Saturday (HCS).
- Instant party Rucker, Carolina Gray Boys perform on IOP (Post & Courier).
- The Huddle Week 1: Breaking down the big games of the week (ABC News 4).
- High School Football Predictions: Week 1 (Post & Courier).
- Glass Onion to Host Charity Beverage Tasting on 9/2 (HCS).
- Black Tie Music Academy celebrates ribbon-cutting in Summerville (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Holy City Sinner 4th Anniversary Party Recap (HCS).
- Venables taking dwindling numbers in stride (Post & Courier).
- Poll: Support for Trump deep in SC (Live 5 News).
- Hundreds turn out to hear, see plans for Ashley River bike lane (Post & Courier).
- Berkeley County receives $625K grant for drug free communities (Live 5 News).
- Mt. Pleasant mom wins $100K in lottery, says it means nursing school (ABC News 4).
- Duo sought for using stolen debit card number at Daniel Island Publix (Live 5 News).
- Quintin's Close-ups: Ja Moore (HCS).
- Google helping Lowcountry small businesses get online (Live 5 News).
- Man arrested for several North Charleston robberies, thefts (ABC News 4).
- 6-year-old boy dies after wreck on Savannah Highway (Post & Courier).
- From the flooded streets of New Orleans to a thriving business in Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Charleston chamber names Thompson E. Penney winner of Riley Leadership Award (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Woman on moped killed in Goose Creek wreck (ABC News 4).
- Credit union opens student-run branch in Goose Creek (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- S.C. aerospace job growth outpacing Washington, Southeastern states (Charleston Regional Business Journal).