Tomorrow at 6:30 pm, the Bay St Biergarten will host a four-course dinner featuring beer pairings from Charleston’s Revelry Brewing Co.
Here's a look a the evening's menu:
- Welcome Bier: Glourious Basterd German Pilsner (5.25% ABV)
- First Course
- Crawfish étouffée over cheddar cheese grits
- Bier 2: Gullah Cream Ale (5.25% ABV)
- Second Course
- Pan-seared pink snapper with a lemon-thyme buerre blanc; served over asparagus risotto and topped with an endive salad
- Bier 3: Funkmaster Brett & The Furious Hops IPA (7% ABV)
- Third Course
- Grilled NY strip with a triple peppercorn butter; served with truffled purple potatoes and madeira roasted mushrooms and rainbow carrot
- Bier 4: Gaslight Porter (5% ABV)
- Fourth Course
Chocolate cheesecake with amaretto streusel and caramel sauce
Bier 5: Golden Sour Bier w/ Blackberries
Tickets are $50 per person and can be purchased online. Only 25 tickets available. Menu is subject to change.