The annual Carolina Green Fair returns to the James Island County Park on Sunday from noon until 5 pm. The event focuses on conservation education through fun and inventive demonstrations, interactive play and music, and education shared by expert.
Some of this year's highlights include:
- Branch of Peace walk (2:30 pm)
- Bubble soccer with On Purpose Adventures
- Center for Birds of Prey exhibit
- Charleston Animal Society adoptions
- Climbing wall
- Cooking demos by local chefs
- Environmentall-friendly vendors
- KidZone & Eco-Carnival (Just $5 to play all day!)
- Mountain biking
- SUP fitness on the lake
- Live music
1 pm: Katie Rose
2:30 pm: Yellowknife
4 pm: The Lowhills
The Carolina Green Fair only costs attendees the $1 admission fee needed to get into the park (as always, gold pass members get in free).
For more information on the event, click here.