- Now through December 31st, 2015, the Eggs Up Grill in Mount Pleasant will host a healthy breakfast food collection to benefit East Cooper Meals on Wheels. Guests of the restaurant are invited to bring nonperishable breakfast items that will be donated to the organization.
- Wish list includes: low-sugar whole-grain cereals, instant grits and oatmeal, sugar-free fruit cups, unsweetened juices, shelf-stable milk, low-sugar granola or snack bars, small jars of almond or peanut butter, raisins, tea and coffee.
- O-Ku has rolled out some new desserts:
- Trio of mocha ice cream
- Blueberry yuzu mousse with caramelized rice crispies
- Triple chocolate bar with passion fruit, citrus and red sea salt
- The Kickin’ Chicken raised $11,457 in a month long fundraiser for Teacher’s Supply Closet.
- Caviar & Bananas names Eric Foor as their new general manager.
- South Carolina’s Camp Happy Days was the featured charity of the Taste of the South Gala and received a $194,638 donation.
- Noisy Oyster celebrated their 25th anniversary by unveiling renovations at both locations and making some changes to the menu.
- On Sunday, October 4th, O-Ku will host a guest chef dinner featuring Fuyuhiko Ito of Atlanta’s nationally-acclaimed sushi establishment Umi.
- Tickets for the 2016 Charleston Wine + Food are now on sale.
- On Wednesday, September 30th, The Glass Onion hosts their latest onsite beverage tasting. This event will feature “lesser known and affordable” wines from Grassroots Wine, which will be paired along with small bites for $10 per person. Five dollars from every ticket will benefit Slow Food Charleston.
- On Wednesday, September 23rd at 7 pm, Shem Creek’s Tavern & Table will preview their new fall menu featuring 7 dishes and pairings of wine, beer, or cocktails. Tickets are $35 and can be purchased online.
- Select Tuesdays are “Brewsdays” this fall at Old Towne Creek County Park.
- Reservations are now being accepted for the James Beard Foundation Taste America Le Creuset cooking demos on Saturday, September 26, at various Charleston locations.
- On select weekdays this fall, the Old Towne Creek County Park will turn Tuesdays into “Brewsdays.” Visit the park on 9/22, 10/6, and 10/20 for live music, craft beer, and food trucks.
- Earth Fare will open its Summerville location on 9/23.
Piccolo Spoleto Outdoor Art Exhibition Returns to Charleston
The Piccolo Spoleto Outdoor Art Exhibition (PSOAE) will open its 42nd season on Friday, May 28th, running daily through Saturday,...
Point Hope to Host First Free Community Event
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Spend One Night with Nikki Glaser this October at the Charleston Music Hall
Explore Charleston and Lowcountry Hospitality Association to Host Hospitality & Tourism Hiring Event
Lowcountry Action Committee Co-Sponsors May Program Series #HandsOffEastSide
Wishes in Bloom Invites Community to Unique Culinary Event to Raise Funds for Make-A-Wish
Uncategorized4 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Resources8 years ago
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Uncategorized10 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks