UDPATE, 10/1/15, : Due to inclement weather, this event has been moved to October 16th through the 18th.
--Original Post Below--
The Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church will once again host a fall version of their popular Charleston Greek Festival. The event, which has been held in the spring for the last 45 years, will run from this Friday through Sunday.
Attendees can expect the following:
- Greek food (gyro, kebob, mousaka, and more)
- Greek wines and beverages
- Greek music (live bands)
- Folk dance performances
- Greek-themed vendors
- and more
The schedule is as follows:
- Friday, October 2nd: 5 pm - 10 pm
- Saturday, October 3rd: 11 am - 10 pm
- Sunday, October 4th: Noon - 6 pm
For more information, click here.
Admission is $5 for adults and $3 for seniors and students. Children 12-and-under and active military are free. The church is located at 30 Race Street.