On Thursday, November 12th, Circa 1886 will host its latest Wild Game Dinner featuring a wide variety meats. The event starts at 6:30 pm.
Chef Marc Collins will offer up a four-course meal that will feature some of his favorite wild game meats. Take a look at the menu:
- First Course: Camel Country Pate
- Toasted Brioche, Duck Fat Aioli Potato Salad, Onion Mustard Jam, Pickled Okra
- Second Course: Frog Leg Confit
- Crawfish Étouffée, Lemon Celery Hash, Chive Oil, Open Faced Ravioli
- Third Course: Elk Chop
- Red Currant Grits, Butter Poached Turnips, Melted Leeks, Forestiere Sauce, Coffee Essence
- Sweet Finish: Foie Gras
- “Spicy Peach Preserves Shortcake”, Citrus Foie Gras Buttermilk Biscuit, Mascarpone Mousse
Admission is $85 or $115 paired with wine. Call 843-853-7828 to reserve a seat. For more information, visit Circa 1886's website.