On Thursday, October 8th at 7 pm, upper King Street bar and restaurant Prohibition will host an Oktoberfest-inspired beer dinner featuring six courses paired with a different beer from North Charleston’s Coast Brewing Company.
The event will be Chef Greg Garrison’s first major event since joining Prohibition's kitchen back in July. Here's the menu he created:
- Pork Rinds with Clemson Bleu Cheese, Vegetable Ash, Vinegar and Honey
- Paired with: Hop Art IPA
- Cheddar Beer Soup with Potatoes and Sour Cream
- Paired with: All Columbus Pale Ale
- House made Sausage with Apples, Onions and Sauerkraut
- Paired with: Oktoberfest
- Whole Grilled Whiting with Spaetzle and Baby Vegetables
- Paired with: 32/50 Kolsch
- Berkshire Pork Chop with Fermented Red Cabbage, Butternut Squash and Mustard
- Paired with: Carnie Fire
- Spritzkuchen with Bittersweet Chocolate and Bavarian Cream
- Paired with: Milk Stout
Tickets are $70 per person, plus tax and 20% percent gratuity. Tickets can be purchased online or at the bar at Prohibition.