This year’s event will include five feature films
and ten short films featuring all styles of surfing and surf film-making. The festival will also feature food, beer, giveaways, vendors, live music, an awards ceremony, a silent auction and more. The auction will benefit Surfer’s Healing, a nonprofit that brings surfing it children with special needs, specifically those with autism.
The festival will run from 5 pm until midnight on both days and a variety of ticket options are available. One such option is the “Trident Pass,” which includes entry on both days, a Mex1 Taco Basket each night, a beverage, access to the VIP area, a festival t-shirt, a schwag bag, and access to the Thursday, October 15th festival launch party at Chico Feo.
This year’s films include:
● “Behind The Tide” by Romain Juchereau Films, from La Jarne, France
● ” Strange Rumblings in Shangri-La” by Whyte House Productions, from El Segundo,
● “The Salt Trail” by Mark Waters Film, from Cleethorpes, UK
● “Headache” by Binsurfen, from Rostock, Germany
● “The SUP Movie” by Poor Boyz Productions, from Hermosa Beach, California /
● “The Fisherman’s Son” by Chris Malloy and Patagonia, from Ventura, California.
● “El Chino” by Max Esposito, from Boston, Massachusetts
● “GIRL GO BIG!” by Mediafisch, from Zurich, Switzerland
● “Making My Own Board” by Dylan Pegg, from Devon, England
● “Between Roses & Thorns” by Peregrinus, from Lisbon, Portugal
● “Changing Tides” by Hyperion Productions, from Portland, Oregon
● “Fathoms Of Consciousness” by Red Vault Productions, from Patchogue, New York
● “Salty Air Stare” by Garrett and Mary Spencer, from Satellite Beach, Florida
● “Mute” by Viktor Pakpour, from Los Angeles, California
● “Home” by ACL Productions, from Paia, Hawaii
For more information, or to purchase tickets, visit the festival’s website.
Piccolo Spoleto Outdoor Art Exhibition Returns to Charleston
The Piccolo Spoleto Outdoor Art Exhibition (PSOAE) will open its 42nd season on Friday, May 28th, running daily through Saturday,...
Point Hope to Host First Free Community Event
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Spend One Night with Nikki Glaser this October at the Charleston Music Hall
Explore Charleston and Lowcountry Hospitality Association to Host Hospitality & Tourism Hiring Event
Lowcountry Action Committee Co-Sponsors May Program Series #HandsOffEastSide
Wishes in Bloom Invites Community to Unique Culinary Event to Raise Funds for Make-A-Wish
Uncategorized4 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Resources8 years ago
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Uncategorized10 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks