This year's event will include five feature films
and ten short films featuring all styles of surfing and surf film-making. The festival will also feature food, beer, giveaways, vendors, live music, an awards ceremony, a silent auction and more. The auction will benefit Surfer’s Healing, a nonprofit that brings surfing it children with special needs, specifically those with autism.
The festival will run from 5 pm until midnight on both days and a variety of ticket options are available. One such option is the "Trident Pass," which includes entry on both days, a Mex1 Taco Basket each night, a beverage, access to the VIP area, a festival t-shirt, a schwag bag, and access to the Thursday, October 15th festival launch party at Chico Feo.
This year's films include:
● "Behind The Tide" by Romain Juchereau Films, from La Jarne, France
● " Strange Rumblings in Shangri-La" by Whyte House Productions, from El Segundo,
● "The Salt Trail" by Mark Waters Film, from Cleethorpes, UK
● "Headache" by Binsurfen, from Rostock, Germany
● "The SUP Movie" by Poor Boyz Productions, from Hermosa Beach, California /
● "The Fisherman's Son" by Chris Malloy and Patagonia, from Ventura, California.
● "El Chino" by Max Esposito, from Boston, Massachusetts
● "GIRL GO BIG!" by Mediafisch, from Zurich, Switzerland
● "Making My Own Board" by Dylan Pegg, from Devon, England
● "Between Roses & Thorns" by Peregrinus, from Lisbon, Portugal
● "Changing Tides" by Hyperion Productions, from Portland, Oregon
● "Fathoms Of Consciousness" by Red Vault Productions, from Patchogue, New York
● "Salty Air Stare" by Garrett and Mary Spencer, from Satellite Beach, Florida
● "Mute" by Viktor Pakpour, from Los Angeles, California
● "Home" by ACL Productions, from Paia, Hawaii
For more information, or to purchase tickets, visit the festival's website.