The Bay Street Biergarten recently released its fall menu, which includes ten new dishes.
- Sausage & Mushroom Spaetzle: Pecan-Smoked Andouille Sausage with Wild Mushroom Spaetzle, Mushroom Gravy, and Dressed Arugula
- PEI Mussels: Mussels Cooked in a Pistou and White Wine Butter Sauce
- Seared Scallops - Scallops, Mushrooms, and Applewood Bacon Risotto.
- Chef Salad: Romaine and Iceberg Salad Mix, Smoked Turkey, Bavarian Ham, Cucumbers, Grape Tomatoes, Avocado, Black Olives, Hard-Boiled Eggs, Monterey Jack Cheese, and Croutons with Choice of Dressing
- Bay Street Club: Applewood Smoked Bacon, Boston Lettuce, Tomatoes, Red Onion, Bavarian Ham, Smoked Turkey, Herb Aioli on Sourdough
- Gobalt: Goat Cheese Mousse, Avocado Spread, Boston Lettuce, Tomatoes, and Bacon on Sourdough
- Steak & Potato: Sliced Sirloin, Shoestring Potatoes, Herb Truffle Oil, Roasted Garlic Aioli, and Parmesan on an Artisan Hoagie
- BSB German Burger (above right): Jalapeno and Red Cabbage Slaw, Bier Onions, Swiss Cheese, Lusty Monk Mustard, and Bavarian Ham
- Grilled NY Strip: 12 oz. Strip Served with Red Bliss Mashed Potatoes, Grilled Asparagus, and Mushroom and Red Wine Demi-Glace
- Haus Smoked BBQ Ribs: Served with German Potato Salad and Crispy Brussels Sprouts.
In addition to the new food options, the biergarten has also expanded their beer offerings and now boast a lineup of 70 brews on tap.