This December, Brad and Jennifer Moranz will celebrate the 20th anniversary of their Charleston Christmas Special at the Charleston Music Hall. The program will run from December 5th to the 20th.
The show will include plenty of past favorites alongside some completely new performances and sketches.
Here's a look at this year's schedule:
- Dec. 5, Saturday 2 p.m.
- Dec. 6, Sunday 3 p.m.
- Dec. 8, Tuesday 7 p.m.
- Dec. 10, Thursday 7 p.m.
- Dec. 11, Friday 7 p.m.
- Dec. 12, Saturday 2 p.m.
- Dec. 12, Saturday 7 p.m.
- Dec. 13, Sunday 3 p.m.
- Dec. 17, Thursday 7 p.m. (Kids’ Free Night)
- Dec. 18, Friday 7 p.m.
- Dec. 19, Saturday 2 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Dec. 20, Sunday 3 p.m.
To commemorate the show’s 20th anniversary, Brad and Jennifer Moranz are donating $1 from each ticket sold for the Dec. 20 show to the Charleston Animal Society.
Ticket options include:
- $36 for adults
- $33 for seniors (age 62 and up) and military
- $19 for students 21 and under
- $16 for children 12 and under
- All prices before taxes and fees
- Group rates are available - call 843-416-8453.
- On "Kids Free Night," guests can receive one free kid’s ticket with the purchase of a paid adult/senior ticket.
- Dinner & Show tickets
- $68 per person
- One show ticket plus a pre-fix dinner at Vincent Chicco’s, an Italian-American restaurant located next door to the Music Hall.
For more information and/or to purchase tickets, visit the official website.