- Get two tickets to the Lowcountry Hoedown for $75 with the code SINNER at checkout. Expires on 10/21!
- Charleston Wine + Food presents the official premiere of “Overalls & Aprons”, a documentary film that explores the relationship between Lowcountry farmers and chefs, on Wednesday, October 28th, at the Charleston Music Hall. Get tickets here.
- The Glass Onion will celebrate National Deviled Egg Day on November 2nd with a special competition. Not only could your recipe could end up on the restaurant’s menu, you could win several other goodies.
- On Saturday, October 31st, Crave Kitchen & Cocktails will team up with the Charleston Pepper Palace for the third annual Halloween Night Diablo Dinner. The event, which is designed for spicy food fans will include three-courses.
- Holy City Hospitality, has announced the inaugural Taste of Hutson Alley, a dining event celebrating the historic alleyway between John and Hutson Streets. The event, which will take place on Thursday, November 12th, will include heavy hors d’oeuvres, dinner, and wine pairings from Vincent Chicco’s and Michael’s on the Alley.
- This November, Tavern & Table will donate a lunch to the Lowcountry Food Bank for every Instagram picture of a Tavern & Table lunch dish uploaded with #Lunch4ALunch. Be sure to tag and follow @tavernandtable so they see your post. Click here for details.
- On Sunday, November 8th, teams from East Cooper area fire departments will compete to see who makes the best chili at the 3rd Annual Oyster Roast. Proceeds from the event go to East Cooper Meals on Wheels. Get the info here.
- From Monday, October 26th through Sunday, November 1st, the Kickin’ Chicken in Summerville will celebrate its 10th Anniversary with food and drink specials, live entertainment, and giveaways. Get all the details here.
- The Bay Street Biergarten is celebrating its second birthday on Friday, October 30th. The party will include $4 Beers, DJ R Dot, a photo booth, and a free champagne toast with complimentary birthday cake at 9 pm. Find more details here.
- On Sunday, November 8th, O-Ku will be hosting a four-course paleo dinner in addition to the regular menu.
- This Saturday, Edmund’s Oast will host the official South Carolina launch party for Michigan-based Dark Horse Brewing Co. Find all you need to know here.
- Cove Oyster Bar & Grille will host its Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting Celebration on Friday.
- Halls Chophouse was recently named the #5 Best Restaurant in America via TripAdvisor’s 2015 Travelers’ Choice Awards.
Ohm Radio Announces Farewell to Workshop Party
Charleston’s local radio station, 96.3FM Ohm Radio is hosting a farewell event at Workshop (1503 King Street), on Tuesday, April...
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Hermosa Jewelry and Brown Fox Coffee Partner for April Artisan Market
Annual North Charleston Arts Fest Set for April 28th to May 2nd
Local nonprofit Going Places to Host Charity Gala on May 15th
Earthly Delights: opening 4/17 at Miller Gallery, Charleston
Local Sailing Club to host a Race to Salute Our Active Military and Veterans
Uncategorized3 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Resources8 years ago
Uncategorized9 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks