The next Good Catch Dinner presented by the South Carolina Aquarium will be held at Fleeting Landing Restaurant on Monday, October 26th. The event will begin at 6 pm. As usual, a portion of the evening’s proceeds will support Good Catch, the Aquarium’s sustainable seafood program.
- Lady’s Island Oyster: Crispy fried with corn succotash and pork belly
- Crab Imperial: Blue swimming crab with corn bread and charred scallion emulsion
- McClellanville Shrimp: Avocado risotto, white balsamic reduction and ricotta salata
- Murrells Inlet Jolthead Porgy: Flash-fried with fermented black bean sauce, bok choy and slaw
- Murrells Inlet Amberjack: Pecan smoked with mustard greens, rice cake and Texas Pete foam
Tickets are $65 per person and include wine pairings. Seating is limited. Call (843) 722-8100 to make a reservation. Click here for further information.