YOGAPOP, a festival featuring yoga, live music, and fashion, returns to the Holy City for its sixth go-round on Thursday, December 3rd from 6 pm until 10 pm. The group's final event of 2015 will be held at the Memminger Auditorium.
“YOGAPOP: JOY” will be a "holiday wonderland filled with laughs, dancing, singing, and of course, yoga." The event will include:
- Live music from Sunflowers & Sin
- An all-levels yoga class taught by Steven Willard
- Music by DJ Lucas Wade Harris
- Theatre 99’s improv group Hot Pants will perform
- The Yoga Village featuring local artisan vendors, food, and cocktails
Tickets are $25 if purchased in advance or $30 at the door (if available). For more information or to purchase tickets, click here.
This event benefits the Beagle Freedom Project and This Is Noteworthy.