Mash is launching a new weekly special. Mondays will now be Prime Rib Night featuring Certified Angus Beef prime rib, baked potato, and beer-battered onion rings for $18.
- On Halloween, Persimmon Cafe is offering a "Halloween Scarewich Special." Show up in your costume and you'll receive a scarewich and a beer or wine for $10.
- A GoFundMe page has been set up to help cover the medical bills for Ryan Dedrickson of Zombie Bob's Pizza. On October 21st, he was injured while working on his food truck. He was electrocuted which stopped his heart for a few minutes. Thankfully, he appears to be on the road to recovery. Donate here.
- Edmund's Oast announced that the name of their new production brewery will be Edmund's Oast Brewing Co. They also revealed the business will be located at 1505 King Street within Pacific Box & Crate.
- On Tuesday, November 17th, chefs Jeremiah Bacon and John Fleer of Rhubarb (Asheville) will host a Piggy Bank Dinner benefiting the Southern Foodways Alliance at The Macintosh. Get all the details (and tickets) here.
- The Charleston Wine + Food Festival is looking for artisans, makers, chefs, distillers, and more to participate in the 2016 culinary village. Apply here.
- On Thursday from 5-8pm, Uncle Maddios in Mount Pleasant will donate 20% of all sales to the Carolina's Children Charity.
- On Saturday, the pizza shop will give away FREE 6", 1-topping pizzas to every child 12 and under that is in costume. Click here for details.
- Gnome Cafe may not have an opening date set yet, but they have released their menu. Take a look here.
- Yelp included two Charleston restaurants in their list of the "Top 100 Places to Eat in the U.S. for 2015." Halls Chophouse ranked 17th, while Persimmon Cafe placed #45. The two restaurants were the only ones chosen from either of the Carolinas.
- Events Calendar
- Food & Bev
- Weekend Buzz