- In celebration of National Cappuccino Day, Whisk Coffee & Juice Bar will offer guests free cappuccinos from 7 am- 7:30 am on Sunday, November 8th. After 7:30 am, they will offer BOGO Cappuccinos.
- Mercantile and Mash is now taking orders for their first “Thanksgiving To-Go” menu. Check out the options here.
- Barony Tavern was named an OpenTable Diner’s Choice Award Winner for October 2015.
- GrowFood Carolina has now entered their 5th year of operation and they put together an anniversary video to demonstrated what they’ve accomplished. You can watch the video below:
- Chick’s Fry House will be serving Nashville Hot Chicken every Tuesday in November. Hot Chicken will be available by the piece and by the basket, served Hot or Extra Hot, with a slice of soft Martin’s Potato Bread and pickles.
- The Cooper River Brewing Company will make its debut at this Saturday’s Craft Brew Races.
- A pick up “Dinner for Two” will now be available every day at Mercantile and Mash. The meals will be a fully-prepared dinner for two available for $25. The menu will change every Monday based on what is in season.
- This Saturday, Low Country Harley-Davidson will host a Chili Cook-off benefiting the military and veterans through the Charleston Fisher House.
- Starting this Friday, Cove Restaurant will be host a weekly Acoustic Oyster Roast starting at 5 pm on their outdoor deck.
- It’s a little ways off, but The Cocktail Club will host the Sugar & Spice Cocktail Class in December. Tickets are already available.
- Bittermilk has been named one of the finalists for the 2016 Good Food Awards It was the only Charleston company selected.
- Wild Dunes Resort announced its new Sea Island Grill & Lounge executive chef is Brett Sparman.
Piccolo Spoleto Outdoor Art Exhibition Returns to Charleston
The Piccolo Spoleto Outdoor Art Exhibition (PSOAE) will open its 42nd season on Friday, May 28th, running daily through Saturday,...
Point Hope to Host First Free Community Event
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Spend One Night with Nikki Glaser this October at the Charleston Music Hall
Explore Charleston and Lowcountry Hospitality Association to Host Hospitality & Tourism Hiring Event
Lowcountry Action Committee Co-Sponsors May Program Series #HandsOffEastSide
Wishes in Bloom Invites Community to Unique Culinary Event to Raise Funds for Make-A-Wish
Uncategorized4 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Resources8 years ago
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Uncategorized10 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks