The next Good Catch Dinner presented by the South Carolina Aquarium will be held tomorrow at Oak Steakhouse. The event will begin at 6:30 pm, however guests should plan to arrive at 6 pm for a special celebration featuring champagne and passed hors d’oeuvres.
As usual, a portion of the evening’s proceeds will support Good Catch, the Aquarium’s sustainable seafood program.
- Local pickled shrimp
- with Bibb salad and radish
- paired with Clendenon, Tocai Friulano, 2012
- Clammer Dave’s little necks
- with herbed potatoes, celery, and tomato broth
- paired with Frappato, Centonze, 2013
- Surf & Turf
- with braised CAB short ribs, seared grouper, savoy cabbage
- paired with Lirac, Joncier “Le Classique”, 2012
- Poached pear and almond tart
- with house made sorbet
- paired with Braida Brachetto d’Aqui, 2011
Tickets are $75 per person. Seating is limited. Call (843) 722-4220 to make a reservation. Click here for further information.