- Mercantile and Mash is offering a special on “Thanksgiving To-Go”, now available for order. The dinner is prepared to feed 6 to 8 people. Get all the details here.
- Order a Hamby Catering Thanksgiving meal for your family, and you’ll sponsor a second meal for a Lowcountry family in need. Get the details here.
On Thanksgiving Day, the Charleston Grill will be offering a 3-course meal from 4 pm to 9 pm. The dinner is $95 per person plus tax and 20% gratuity. See the full menu here. To make a reservation, call 843-577-4522.
- Now through December 30th, if you bring a donation of any of the Lowcountry Food Bank's NEEDED items to Wild Blue Ropes, and receive $10 off your Challenge Pass.
- Virginia's on King will have a special Thanksgiving Day menu on Thursday, November 26th. Highlights include: a traditional turkey plate, roasted butternut squash soup, bacon-wrapped pork chop, and oyster and spinach salad.
The Rusty Rudder in Mount Pleasant is offering a to-go Thanksgiving menu. Call 843-388-3177 or email [email protected] to submit your order by 2 pm on Monday, Nov. 23rd. Pick up your selections at the restaurant between 4 pm & 9 pm on Wednesday, Nov. 25th.
Menu options include: House Smoked Firefly Sweet Tea Brined Whole Turkey (two sizes offered), Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Collard Greens, Traditional Dressing, Traditional Mac-n-Cheese and Gravy. Each fixin’ comes in either half pan or whole pan options serving 10-12 people or 15-20 people, respectively. See the menu here.
- The Glass Onion is offering a special to-go menu featuring some specialty dishes for purchase. To pre-order, contact The Glass Onion at 843-225-1717. All orders must be placed by Monday, November 23rd and must be picked up on Wednesday, November 25th. To learn more, visit http://www.ilovetheglassonion.com/menus/holiday-sides-sweets /.