- John Tecklenburg Is the New Mayor of Charleston (HCS).
- FBI now investigating Charleston woman’s death after falling from cruise ship (News 2).
- One80 Place Invites Community to "Turkey and a $20" Donation Drive-Thru (HCS).
- Give thanks to the Lowcountry Food Bank for helping the hungry (Post & Courier).
- How to bastardize, blaspheme, and party through our blessed Turkey Day (Charleston City Paper).
- The Granary Schedules Whiskey Dinner on 11/29 (HCS).
- Waffle House remaking 2 Charleston-area restaurants (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Dive Bars: A Mini-Series of Philosophical Irrelevance (Charleston Grit).
- Frothy Beard beer brewed from local squash suits holiday to a ‘T’ (Post & Courier).
- Prepare to Witness Jimmy Red Corn Reach Cult Status on Charleston Menus (Eater Charleston).
- High Cotton Will Again Host a Good Catch Dinner (HCS).
- Borrowing a page from ‘Charleston Receipts’ doesn’t lift Eleve (Post & Courier).
- CURE Opens on James Island With a Classic Steakhouse Menu (Eater Charleston).
- Food historian says Bourdain dodged important issues in Charleston show (Post & Courier).
- Neighborhood Spotlight: Daniel Island (Yelp Charleston).
- Culinary Institute students rise to challenge to take pumpkin in fresh directions (Post & Courier).
- Becca Anderson captures the misunderstood lives of Big Edie and Little Edie in Grey Gardens (Charleston City Paper).
- Pinewood's head coach leading team to SCISA state final in 3rd year (ABC News 4).
- "Minus Street - Portraits of Charleston" Debuts Tomorrow (HCS).
- Tim Hussey returns to Charleston with Aphasia (Charleston City Paper).
- JCC Hosts an Interfaith Gospel Event on 12/13 (HCS).
- Towson’s Pat Skerry fondly remembers his days in Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Is it time to press pause on hotel development? (Charleston City Paper).
- Stavrinakis lost the election as much as Tecklenburg won it (Charleston City Paper).
- In Mount Pleasant, growth-wary candidates complete sweep (Post & Courier).
- District 1, 3 incumbents hold on to City Council seats (Post & Courier).
- Ethics panel may not proceed with allegations against AG (ABC News 4).
- Jeb Bush exhorts US to lead fight against Islamic State in Citadel speech (Post & Courier).
- In South Carolina, sexualized politics spreads like a disease (Charleston City Paper).
- CCSD: Graduation rate up for 2014/2015 school year (Live 5 News).
- Slave Chic: WTF is up with Charlie's Unity Issue fashion spread? (Charleston City Paper).
- 2 people charged with obstruction in Holly Hill quadruple murder (ABC News 4).
- How do we save our power grid from rising sea-levels? (Charleston City Paper).
- SC Trooper tweets away truck to son (News 2).
- Pedestrian killed on Ashley Phosphate (ABC News 4).
- Watchdog group: Several monkey deaths, escapes and injuries at Yemassee lab (Live 5 News).
- Police arrest suspect after West Ashley shooting (ABC News 4).
- Charleston Girl Perfume Goes "Wild" This Holiday Season by Helping Animals in Need (HCS).
- Pictures released of suspects accused of robbing elderly woman (Live 5 News).
- Small earthquake detected near Centerville (ABC News 4).
- Police investigate string of car break-ins at pair of Goose Creek neighborhoods (ABC News 4).
- Wanted: Man caught on camera shoplifting at W. Ashley TJ Maxx (Live 5 News).
- Blotter: The naked (and drunk) chef (Charleston City Paper).
- Officials working to ID man killed by train in Orangeburg (ABC News 4).