- Gay marriage in South Carolina - the one-year anniversary (ABC News 4).
- Summerville mom: Daycare worker posted threatening video of daughter on social media (ABC News 4).
- Prosecutors requesting Dylann Roof friend's trial move to Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Need another excuse to buy rare bourbon? How about a whiskey auction to help flood relief? (Charleston City Paper).
- 5Church Charleston Opens Friday (HCS).
- First Look at the Trendy Interiors from Newcomer 5Church (Eater Charleston).
- Food Film Fest Wowed Charleston Crowds With Three Nights of Fun (Eater Charleston).
- Tin Roof to host community mac & cheese cook-off this weekend (Post & Courier).
- 33rd Lowcountry Oyster Festival Scheduled for 1/31/16 (HCS).
- Eat Here En Route to CHS Airport: Winter Edition (Eater Charleston).
- Geechie Boy Mill releases Jimmy Red grits (Post & Courier).
- New downtown indie record store the Vinyl Countdown celebrates its grand opening (Charleston City Paper).
- Monster celebrates Record Store Day's Black Friday (Charleston City Paper).
- A&E shines a light on race relations in Charleston, nation (Post & Courier).
- The Alley celebrates three-year anniversary with ‘70s-style party (Post & Courier).
- Warehouse's Holiday Party will Benefit Wings For Kids (HCS).
- New Gaillard projected to boost orchestra’s revenue (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Grammy-Nominated NewSong will perform a charitable concert at the Ashley River Baptist Church on 12/4 (iTickets).
- Destination BBQ debuts S.C. barbecue locator (Post & Courier).
- Clemson University to increase security for weekend events (ABC News 4).
- 25 years later, The Citadel’s upset of South Carolina still resonates (Post & Courier).
- Celebrate Sea Life by Starlight at this Aquarium Shindig (HCS).
- Citadel sets records in 132-60 win over Mid-Atlantic Christian (Post & Courier).
- College of Charleston Partners With Public Health Leaders and Other Experts for Conversation on Gun Violence (CofC).
- Democratic presidential candidates to take the stage in Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Charleston’s mayor-elect looks back — and forward (Post & Courier).
- Charleston County to sell properties with delinquent tax bills (Post & Courier).
- Trump returns to South Carolina for lecture at Wofford (Live 5 News).
- 'Squash Scholars' giving young students a chance at broader perspective (ABC News 4).
- Summerville slashes curbside recycling program, limits it to paper and cardboard (Post & Courier).
- I-Team digs into how Charleston County Recycling program spends money (News 2).
- New background checks could soon be required of taxi drivers in N. Chs (Live 5 News).
- Deadline approaching to register with FEMA for storm aid (News 2).
- The 2015 Chase After a Cure Poinsettia Sale is underway (Facebook).
- World AIDS Day Shines Lights on HIV Epidemic in Charleston (Digitel Charleston).
- Unbeknownst to Summerville residents, most recyclables put in landfill since August (Live 5 News).
- SCDOT to start last week of debris pickup in four counties (Live 5 News).
- MUSC offers cold, hard cash to smokers who go cold turkey (ABC News 4).
- JetBlue launches daily service to Fort Lauderdale, adds 3rd daily flight to D.C. (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Summerville man's dog dies days after home destroyed in fire (ABC News 4).
- 25-year-old man dies after struck by car near Mount Pleasant Towne Centre (ABC News 4).
- Slight rise in South Carolinians traveling for Thanksgiving (ABC News 4).