- Riley ready to pass baton to Tecklenburg (Live 5 News).
- John Tecklenburg transitions from campaigning to governing (Post & Courier).
- Feds file to move Joey Meek's trial to Charleston against defendant's wishes (ABC News 4).
- Charleston airport board postpones new regulations for Uber, taxis; taxi drivers call them unfair (Post & Courier).
- Weekend Events, Parties, & Plans (HCS).
- Cooler temps for the weekend (ABC News 4).
- Bi-Lo selling any-sized turkeys for $5 this weekend (ABC News 4).
- Seed Sets Sights on Spring 2016 Opening on St. Philip Street (Eater Charleston).
- Marcus Amaker speaks on A&E show airing tonight (Charleston City Paper).
- George Mason reaches title game with 71-68 OT win (ABC News 4).
- CSO and the Gaillard Center to Host A Viennese New Year's Eve Ball (HCS).
- Cainhoy youth soccer program files suit against Mount Pleasant over field access (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Southern will be ‘smart’ with its players against Alabama (Post & Courier).
- Why the three hour wait to meet Lemony Snicket at YALLFest was well worth it (Charleston City Paper).
- For Gamecocks and The Citadel, the differences this season run deep (Post & Courier).
- Gamecocks receive initial approval for $50 million football operations building (Post & Courier).
- Gun violence experts to converge on Charleston church six months after shooting (Post & Courier).
- Battle over Captain Sam’s Spit grows as coastline shrinks (Charleston City Paper).
- Delinquent Tax Sale to take place Dec. 7 for Charleston County (Chas Co).
- Nighttime Lane Closures continue for the Harbor View Road Improvements project (Charleston County).
- Quintin's Close-ups: Paul Tinkler (HCS).
- Charleston Blue Jamoree welcomes Clinton, O’Malley, Sanders & Clyburn (News 2).
- Charleston Fire and Police Departments Warn of Scam (News 2).
- Lowcountry robbery, Georgia homicide suspects tracked to Tenn. by stolen credit card (ABC News 4).
- World AIDS Day Shines Light on HIV Epidemic in Charleston (HCS).
- Man charged with sexting 14-year-old girl who turned out to be a deputy (ABC News 4).
- Dorchester Rd. reopens after motorcycle shop fire (Live 5 News).
- Authorities: 3rd suspect charged in fatal summer shooting (Post & Courier).
- SC unemployment falls to 5.6 percent, lowest since June 2007 (ABC News 4).
- Charleston Co. deputies to set up traffic safety checkpoints Friday (Live 5 News).
- 2 charged with kidnapping at missing man’s home (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Police Department honored by state law enforcement association (Live 5 News).
- NC School District Provides Support to Williamsburg County Students (News 2).
- Most Wanted: Donald Bulliard (Live 5 News).