- Planned Parenthood shooter has ties to SC (News 2).
- C of C golf coach on student’s death: ‘We lost a great friend and teammate’ (Post & Courier).
- Man charged with DUI after car rear ends school bus injuring five students (Live 5 News).
- Man who interrupted Sullivan’s church service held ‘gun-shaped’ driftwood to head (Post & Courier).
- Had laser pointer & broken crucifix (News 2).
- King tides occurring more often in the Lowcountry (ABC News 4).
- Minero gets new digs and Anson and Cooper River Brewing open (Charleston City Paper).
- Poke Around the Recently-Opened Poogan's Smokehouse (Eater Charleston).
- 25th Chocolate Affair Raises Awareness for Drop-Out Prevention (HCS).
- Charleston Holiday Restaurant and Bar Guide (Eater Charleston).
- College of Charleston upsets LSU at home, 70-58 (ABC News 4).
- Citadel at Charleston Southern: ‘No one will be turned away,’ CSU AD says (Post & Courier).
- Joan Baez Plays the Music Hall in March (HCS).
- Box from The Bridge and 98 Rock is Quitting! (Smoking, that is) [GoFundMe].
- Will Barbie Land Her Man? — Tales of an Uber Driver (Charleston Grit).
- Ken Lam: Charleston Symphony’s conductor trades legal briefs for orchestra baton (Post & Courier).
- Criticism of Boone Hall's Christmas festival leads to tough opening night (ABC News 4).
- Clemson lands record-setting number of all-ACC selections (Post & Courier).
- SEC rivals South Carolina, Georgia could battle again — this time for a head coach (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Jazz Festival features Dianne Schuur, Arturo Sandoval (Post & Courier)
- Democrat calls for increased security at 3 abortion clinics (ABC News 4).
- Donald Trump to speak on board the Yorktown on anniversary of Pearl Harbor bombing (ABC News 4).
- 2016 GOP Presidential Candidate Visits to SC Week of 11/29-12/05 (News 2).
- Fiorina spending a busy 3 days on South Carolina trail (ABC News 4).
- Haley kicking off holiday season with 49th tree-lighting (Live 5 News).
- Shutdown looms as Santee Cooper rejects Century Aluminum offer (ABC News 4).
- Black churches to convene in Charleston, foster racial reconciliation (Post & Courier).
- No hurricanes this year, yet Lowcountry beaches wracked (Post & Courier).
- Charleston deputies investigating single car accident on Wadmalaw Island (Live 5 News).
- Hundreds of gift cards given to those needing grocery help Monday (Live 5 News).
- Charleston tech firm Blackbaud helps out with #GivingTuesday (Post & Courier).
- Crews on scene after car crashes into Summerville restaurant (Live 5 News).
- Family, forced out by floods, set to return home this weekend (ABC News 4).
- Auto-pedestrian accident on James Island sends two to the hospital (Live 5 News).
- Hundreds line up for gift card giveaway (ABC News 4).
- One dead following industrial accident in Berkeley County (Live 5 News).
- Man on tractor carrying Christmas decoration killed in Colleton County crash (ABC News 4).
- Sheriff: Pair deprived child of food, made him wear adult diaper at school (Live 5 News).
- Traffic Alert: Nighttime lane closures continue and daytime traffic shift starts for the Harbor View Road Improvements project (Charleston County).
- Coroner: Skull found in woods (ABC News 4).
- Deputies arrest suspect in Orangeburg weekend murder (Live 5 News).