Upper King Street hotspot 492 will celebrate New Year’s Eve with a special five-course meal on Thursday, December 31st. The dinner service will run from 5 pm until 11 pm.
Chef Nate Whiting and pastry chef Amanee Neirouz will prepare the dinner, whichwill include a champagne-based amuse and five unique courses. You can see the full menu below:
- Effervescent Champagne and Strawberry
- First Course
- Toast Trio featuring Trout, Mushroom, and Chicken Liver Parfait
- Second Course
- Crab Involtini with Avocado, Tapioca, Vanilla and Grapefruit
- Third Course
- 64° Egg Bergamo with Geechie Boy Mill Grits, Taleggio, and Black Truffle
- Fourth Course (choice of one)
- 16-Hour Short Rib with Smoked Bean Cassoulet, Mountain Cider, and Mustard
- Butter-Poached Cobia with Clams, Broccoli Puree, and Alba Hazelnuts
- Dessert Duo (you get both)
- Chocolate Hazelnut with Smoked Mascarpone and Maple
- Lemon Budino with Truffle and White Chocolate
The price of the dinner is $75 plus tax and gratuity. If you are interested in attending, you can make reservations by calling the restaurant at 843-203-6338.