- Man, woman arrested after North Charleston bank robbery, pursuit (Post & Courier).
- Emanuel AME voicemail: 'It's Dylann. I'm coming back' (ABC News 4).
- Police to increase patrols at church (Live 5 News).
- At City Hall, another milestone as Mayor Joe Riley exits (Post & Courier).
- Downtown home devastated in two-alarm fire (ABC News 4).
- Four escape (Post & Courier).
- Late Night Happy Hour Arrives at Bar Mash (HCS).
- It’s always hot chicken time at Chick’s (Post & Courier).
- Crave Kitchen & Cocktails Offering NYE Dinner Packages (HCS).
- Porter-Gaud pastry chef creates gingerbread church as tribute to Emanuel AME victims (Post & Courier).
- Cannon Green Decks the Halls for the Holidays (Eater Charleston).
- Riverdogs’ 2016 Hot Stove Banquet to feature Hall of Famer Ryne Sandberg (HCS).
- Granny's back: The unusual regeneration of underhand free throws. Features CofC guard Canyon Barry (The Sporting News).
- USC approves $50 million football operations building, names indoor practice facility for Spurriers (Post & Courier).
- Photo Gallery: Butcher & Bee Night Bazaar (A Taco Lips Now).
- Bohemian Bull Hosts Ugly Sweater Party on Thursday (HCS).
- Volvo Cars Open adds No. 9 Safarova, No. 14 Bencic (Post & Courier).
- White/Bogan Duo plan acid Christmas show (Charleston City Paper).
- Watch the interview even Lindsey Graham can't believe he did (CNN).
- Charleston City Council passes resolution to dedicate trees to Emanuel 9 (Live 5 News).
- Charleston schools continue to tighten financial belt (Post & Courier).
- Order allows Charleston County courthouse cellphone ban (Live 5 News).
- Riley presiding over his final city council meeting Tuesday (Live 5 News).
- Top 6 Mayor Riley Moments at the College of Charleston (CofC).
- I-526 funding in jeopardy after failed talks in Columbia (ABC News 4).
- DD2 approves final presentation for attendance lines for new schools (Live 5 News).
- Secessionist Party demands reinstatement of reservation for Statehouse rally (Post & Courier).
- Haley says federal agency owes state $1M daily in 2016 (ABC News 4).
- Sober or Slammer campaign kicks off across S.C. (Live 5 News).
- Abortion clinic and disposal company agree to $7,800 fines (ABC News 4).
- Police seeking information about vehicles involved in fatal pedestrian incident (Post & Courier).
- SeaWorld team rescues manatee stranded in Charleston (News 2).
- Charleston man charged with reckless homicide in death of skateboarding teen (Post & Courier).
- International Association of Machinists cry foul over Boeing’s anti-union brochure (Post & Courier).
- CCSO respond to shooting in Hollywood (ABC News 4).
- SC DMV issues new license tag and sticker (News 2).
- Dorchester Co. detectives arrest man suspected in Summerville double murder (Live 5 News).
- N. Charleston man wanted on family court bench warrant (Live 5 News).
- Wal-Mart boosting wages for 34,500 workers in S.C. (Post & Courier).
- Woman dies after telling deputies she was hit by truck (Live 5 News).
- Child tests positive for cocaine, woman charged with neglect (Post & Courier).
- Arrest made after skateboarder is killed by driver on Secessionville Road (News 2).
- Charleston’s Coastal Community Foundation names new CEO after national search (Post & Courier).