The event includes all-you-can-eat oysters, live music, the Charleston Caribbean Creole food truck (their dessert truck will be available too), a full bar, and more. The oyster roast is a family-friendly event and there will be plenty of kids activities available. In addition, The Brick House will be offering its full menu.
Organizers have also added some improvements this year, namely parking attendants and "satellite speed bars."
This year's live music lineup includes:
- Main Stage
- 2:30-4pm Guilt Ridden Troubadour
- 4:30-6pm Josh Roberts & The Hinges
- 6:30-8pm The Piedmont Boys
- 8:30-10pm The Royal Tinfoil
- Side Stage
- 2-4:30 Deadwin
- 6-6:30 Don't Mess with The Tiger
- 8-8:30 Don't Mess with The Tiger