Tomorrow, Barony Tavern will host a specialty four-course dinner paired with a selection of beers from Freehouse Brewery. Patrons are encouraged to make reservations any time between 6:30 pm and 8:30 pm, but walk-ins are also welcome.
Throughout the evening, Chef Robert Carter and Arthur Lucas, the founder of Freehouse Brewery, will visit with diners to discuss the evening’s pairings.
Here's a look at the menu:
- 1st Course
- Citrus Smoked Salmon with Kale Slaw
- Folly’s Pride (4.5% ABV)
- 2nd Course
- Pan Seared Sea Scallops: Bacon Risotto, Tomato Broth, Bruised Bibb Lettuce
- Double Door IPA (8.2% ABV)
- 3rd Course
- Pan Roasted Pork Tenderloin: Mushroom Duxelle, Potato Napoleon, Blistered Escarole & Natural Jus
- Red Door Ale (7.2% ABV)
- 4th Course
- Salted Caramel Mousse: Caramel Ice Cream, Brandy Snap Cookie
- Coffee Brown Ale (5.1% ABV)
Price is $55 per person. To make a reservation, call 843.297.4246 or go to www.baronytavern.com. When making a reservation, guests are encouraged to specify that they would like to attend the “Freehouse Brewery Dinner."