Twenty Six Divine will serve its Valentine's Day Dinner on Saturday, February 13th from 5:30 pm until 9:30 pm. The restaurant will also have live acoustic love songs.
The three-course menu, which begins with a complimentary glass of champagne, can be scene below:
First Course - Choice of:
- SAUTEED JUMBO SCALLOPS: tomato-fennel risotto, broccolini with lemon zest & pinenuts
- WHITE BEAN-ZUCCHINI CAKES (V): broccolini with lemon zest & pinenuts, tomato coulis
- TOMATO-BASIL BISQUE: toasted focaccia grilled cheese
Second Course - Choice of:
- PAN SEARED ROSEMARY-GARLIC BEEF TENDERLOIN: whipped potatoes with truffle oil & parmesan, asparagus, balsamic-caramelized onion sauce
- SPINACH STUFFED MUSHROOM (V): whipped potatoes with truffle oil & parmesan, balsamic-caramelized onion sauce
- PAN SEARED SALMON: whipped potatoes with truffle oil, & parmesan, asparagus, buerre blanc
Third Course - Choice of:
- PINK CHAMPAGNE CAKE: raspberry-champagne coulis
- CHOCOLATE MOUSSE: fresh berries, almond tuile
- CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES & DARK CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES: french press coffee
The dinner is $60/person. Reservations are required and can be made by calling (843) 297-8118.
Twenty Six Divine is located at 682 King Street.