This weekend, The Alley will celebrate the arrival of the Southeastern Wildlife Exposition (SEWE) by offering a special menu and adding a new game to its arcade.
Through Sunday, February 14th, patrons can enjoy the following SEWE-themed eats:
- AlleyGator Bites
- Buttermilk marinated Alligator tail in a light batter. Served with Alley Sauce
- Duck Meatloaf Sandwich
- Confit Duck meatloaf with Alley BBQ sauce and homemade pickles on a Browns Court Bakery Bun
- Oysters Rockefeller Deviled Eggs
- Deviled Eggs filled with spinach, Parmesan cheese, and bacon topped with a fried oyster with a lemon butter drizzle
- Shrimp and Grits Fritters
- Classic shrimp and grits in a fritter, panko coated and deep fried. Served with tasso ham gravy dipping sauce
- $2 PBRs (16 oz. can or draft)
The sports bar will also have the Big Buck Hunter arcade game available throughout the weekend. A $100 Alley Gift Certificate will be given to the patron who posts the high score over the weekend.
There will also be special edition camo Alley gear available for purchase.